1201-1230

Chapter 1201 Little Black Girl

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

How to go up, how to go down.

It is also to let him remember this lesson well, so that in the future, the scar will really heal and forget the pain, and he will run up the mountain to feed the bear boldly again.

One time is luck, but the second time may not have such good luck.

People have to be capable, not relying on good luck every time.

Luck can be divided into good and bad, but skill is never lost.

Xiaobao also walked obediently with Shen Qingci. Shen Qingci picked up firewood, and he followed Shen Qingci to pick it up. After the two returned, Shen Qingci carried a bundle of firewood, and even he carried a small bundle of firewood on his back. .

When Shen Qingci was four years old, he already knew how to collect firewood by himself. Children from poor families were already in charge of the house. Although Xiaobao was raised by his five uncles and aunts, he still had to do what he should do.

After all, he is a child of a farm family. If he is not good at learning, he may only be able to farm for a lifetime in the future. Even if he does not become a farmer, he will at most become a traveling doctor just like his grandfather.

Shen Qingci took Xiaobao back to Uncle Wu's house.

At this moment, Fifth Aunt was already standing at the door, and she felt dizzy again after waiting for a while.

Come back, come back.

When Fifth Aunt saw Xiao Bao who was being pulled by Shen Qingci, she couldn't hold back the tears any longer and rolled down.

But now she felt distressed, relieved, and angry at the same time.

"Grandma..." Xiao Bao obediently called out, he couldn't help touching his little butt, his little face was filled with pain.

Eighty percent of the time, his little butt is really going to be spanked.

He gently tugged at Shen Qingci's sleeve, wanting Shen Qingci to intercede for him, he didn't want to be beaten, it hurts a lot.

But Shen Qingci ignored him, she threw the firewood into the stove herself, and carried the bamboo baskets into the kitchen, and took out all the wild vegetables she dug up, as well as the dozen or so wild vegetables she picked up. egg.

The fifth aunt's crying sound came from outside, and even Xiaobao cried too, but after a while, Xiaobao's crying became hoarse, and the sound of papa could also be heard.

It was absolutely beaten.

Children, if you don't play, you won't have a long memory. Fifth Aunt loves Xiaobao, and she also treats Xiaobao as her lifeblood. If something really happens to this lifeblood, Fifth Aunt will not be able to live anymore.

Fifth Uncle and Fifth Aunt, now there is only Xiaobao alone.

This may also be the depth of love and the utmost responsibility.

If you make a mistake, of course you will be punished.

It's just that the fifth aunt cried and beat, and then cried again after the beating, and the grandparent and grandson cried together again after a while.

Until a lot of people came outside, at this time Xiaobao had already fallen asleep, no wonder, he was frightened all day, but fortunately, this child was bold and did not have any problems from being frightened, and now he is sleeping Like a little pig.