1696

Chapter 1696 There is a gift

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

The little fox jumped over, and then jumped onto the wings of the golden eagle. The golden eagle also let it play on its own wings. Just by not paying attention, another feather seemed to fall down. Shen Qingci was very smart. Then she picked up the feather. When the golden eagle found it, she quickly stretched out her hand and spread her fingers.

Look, there's nothing there.

The golden eagle didn't suspect anything and continued to tilt its head, feeling depressed.

Shen Qingci also breathed a sigh of relief. At this time, she actually had several golden eagle feathers in her palm.

Anyway, she just picked up a hair when it was carved out. Naturally, Lao Hengli found out what she was doing, but he didn't tell the truth, and even deliberately pulled out a few hairs.

After the poor golden eagle flew away, Shen Qingci put all the golden feathers on the table and called Daxiang over.

Soon after, Guoer took a golden shuttlecock in her little hand. Many of them were made of chicken feathers. No, most shuttlecocks were made of chicken feathers, but Guoer was the only one made of carved feathers. The hair of a golden eagle.

This golden feather is truly unique in the world.

At this point, they all packed their luggage and left here, otherwise, they were afraid that if they didn't go back, the golden eagle would lose all its hair.

It took me three months to arrive, and it took a little more than three months to go back. The journey was tiring, but it was also peaceful.

It sounds simple, but what they saw and heard along the way was naturally in their hearts.

By the time they arrived in the capital, it was already the twelfth lunar month, and it was already winter in the capital.

The weather in the capital is cold, but the lives of the people are as usual, and there is not much difference from when they left. Especially, there is still a very long queue at the door of the two Yipinxiang houses.

This is the reason why Yipinxiang is never short of money, because no matter what time it is, Yipinxiang has always been unafraid to sell the things it sells.

When they arrived at Prince Shuo's Mansion, Shen Qingrong followed them.

She hadn't seen her brother Jin in nearly a year. Even when the child was in school, he would take a break every month and come back to see her mother, but he had never been away from her for such a long time.

Her mother was worried when her son traveled thousands of miles, even though she knew that as long as Lao Henglu and Shen Qingci were there, he would be fine and return home safely, but she was worried and afraid that he would never come back again. , she may be anxious until she grows old.

"Mother……"

Yu Wenjin hurried over and stood in front of Shen Qingrong. Then he lifted up his clothes and knelt down towards Shen Qingrong.

"An unfilial son makes his mother worried."

Shen Qingrong quickly helped his son up and looked around.

When I didn't come back, I was worried a lot, but now when I see someone, my heart suddenly seems to have a backbone.

"Look, look."