951-980

Chapter 951 Can You Get Your Wish?

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

She also used another method to pass on the fragrance of the Lou family. What the ancestors of the Lou family did not do, she did, even if there will be no more daughters of the Lou family in this world, and there will be no more hidden fragrances from the daughters of the Lou family. , but the fragrance of the Lou family will continue to be passed down.

Therefore, the fragrances of Yipinxiang are all Loujiaxiang. It seems that this secret can be made public.

In the capital, in Yipinxiang, it is the end of the new year, even though the weather is cold, but there are still many people buying. The ten-year-old shop has never lost the popularity of Yipinxiang.

"I don't know who prepared the spices in your family? The taste is so good, it's comparable to the Loujiaxiang back then. It's a pity that there will be no Loujiaxiang in this world without the Loujia."

After a customer paid the money, he chatted with the shopkeeper for a few words, and Yipinxiang in the capital had been handed over to a new shopkeeper. Luo Shi finally let go of this heavy identity and went to Yi'an, Momo Baizhu lived in the same place, and by the way, he was there to help out.

"The customer is joking," the new shopkeeper said with a smile, "We, Yipinxiang, sell the Loujiaxiang. The Loujiaxiang will not be lost. Besides, whoever said that the Loujia collapsed, there are still Lou family members and daughters of the Lou family in this world. .”

And who is Lou's daughter? There is only one daughter of the Lou family in this world, and that is Princess Shuo Shen Qingci.

Yipinxiang sells all Loujiaxiang, the Lou family is still there, and Loujiaxiang will not disappear.

And who opened Yipinxiang, this is self-evident, right?

Although no one dared to say it publicly, what should have been guessed was guessed.

And this concubine Shuo is really a lucky boy.

At this time, the Jin family in Ning County also got the news, almost stumbled back and rushed into Song Mingjiang's study.

[A novel app that has been running stably for many years, comparable to the old version of the book chasing artifact, the source-changing app used by old bookworms, huanyuanapp.org]

"Jiang'er, Jiang'er..."

Jin shi was crying and fussing, almost collapsed.

"Mom, what's the matter with you?"

In the past, he still called the Jin family his mother. At that time, the Jin family also regarded itself as the eldest lady, and had to establish rules everywhere, but now that the Song family has long since fallen, what rules are still in use?

"Son..."

Jin's voice was howling, almost crying like a dead person.

"Son, why is your life so hard?"

"Life is hard?"

Song Mingjiang has never felt that his fate is bitter. He has suffered so much since he was young, especially when he first came to the capital, Princess Jun took care of him, and he also ate and lived with King Xiao Jun. At that time, he was a concubine Even Shen Wenhao may not have his glory.

And later on, he was nominated for the gold list, and he was also the number one scholar in the new department that year, and his fame spread far and wide. If he hadn't married a long time ago, he might have married the daughter of a Beijing official, and his future will be bright and limitless.