1498

Chapter 1498 Rich Fox

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

Then, what else can happen?

Her fruit was taken away by her grandfather.

She didn't dare to reason with her father, because when had their father ever reasoned with her?

As soon as he said no, he hugged his mother's memorial tablet and cried loudly, saying why his mother died so early and left him alone here, and his children were unfilial...

He said this every time, and Dundun behaved in this way.

Is this still their father?

Sure enough, the older you get, the weirder your temper becomes.

She didn't dare to reason with her father, because when had their father ever reasoned with him?

As soon as he said no, he hugged his mother's memorial tablet and cried loudly, saying why his mother died so early and left him alone here, and his children were unfilial...

He said this every time, and Dundun behaved in this way.

Is this still their father?

Sure enough, the older you get, the weirder your temper becomes.

Is it just that Shen Dingshan is old? How did he get his age? Without the beard, her face would be younger than her eldest brother's face.

Shen Qingci shook his head, but there was nothing he could do about it. Who said this was not someone else but his father, so they all had to go along with it.

"By the way, I'll give this back to you."

Shen Qingrong stretched out his hand, and Tingdong quickly took a brocade box and placed it in front of Shen Qingci.

Shen Qingci took it and placed the brocade box on the table. After opening it, there were three blood rubies inside.

"This is what Guo'er gave me, and the other one was given by Guo'er to Jin'er. I originally thought about getting myself two earrings and a ring, but the master said that these things have It may be a gift from the court, so I'll pay you back for these things."

Shen Qingrong is not a greedy person. When he sees something good, he has to take it for himself.

And this may be my sister's favorite thing, and that little guy Guo'er took it out accidentally.

Shen Qingci took one out.

Then she put the beads back into the brocade box, and then said something to Daxiang beside her. Daxiang quickly relaxed his lower body and followed him out. When she came in again, she was holding a Things come over.

She placed the mahogany box in her hand on the table again.

"Madam, I've brought it."

Shen Qingci waved his hand towards her, and Daxiang understood that Yi Fu Shen also retreated.

Tingdong had grown up with Shen Qingrong since she was a child. She was naturally very good at observing people's emotions. She also followed Yi Fu Shen and Da Xiang out together. When they arrived at the door, they closed the door behind them. , and of course they followed Daxiang and guarded the outside dutifully.

Shen Qingci stretched out her hand. She didn't wear anything on her hand, not even a bracelet. She rarely wore these when she was mixing perfume. In addition, she heard that Shen Qingrong had arrived as soon as she woke up. , then there is no time to dress up.