351-380

Chapter 351

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

What happened to the house over there, Shen Dingshan also felt that something was wrong, the house had been vacant for more than ten years, why is there someone living in it now, and he remembered that the house was the former residence of a certain former prince, What's the matter, now there are descendants.

"Go ask someone to check, who lives there?" Shen Dingshan ordered the servant beside him. He had never heard of it, so what relatives did the deceased prince have? Then he moved, if it was anywhere else, he wouldn't care so much, but the accident is that the distance is too tight, so he has to have some doubts in his heart.

Not long after, the boy came back with news.

But Shen Dingshan's eyes turned cold, and if he became stiffer, he said, why did Shen Rongfa suddenly return to Beijing? He is really capable, and he even bought the house of the late prince.

Really capable.

Even if Shen Dingshan wanted to ignore the noise made by the separated house, the distance between the two sides is not too close. Those people knocked and knocked, and there were people coming and going, even at night. I didn't see how safe it was. Horses and carriages went in, and all the furniture pulled by them were high-quality huanghuali furniture. Everything else was also visible, everything was exquisite and beautiful. Priceless.

Of course, Shen Dingshan is not jealous of these things. Speaking of which, is their Duke of Wei's mansion still short of silver? His son and daughter have nearly 40,000 taels of silver in the account every month, and he also has nearly 70,000 to 80,000 taels. Yes, his little Ah Ning never thought of treating all of these as military expenses, and even if all of them became military expenses, he was never poor. The tea he should drink was top-grade snow-capped mountains and clouds, and the inkstones he used were all the same. It is a top-quality Duan inkstone, the pen is also made from the hair of a wolf, and the paper is also Xiangbai jade paper.

The things placed in his room, although seemingly inconspicuous, are all rare and orphaned items in the world, as well as the antique calligraphy and paintings, which he doesn't care too much about, they are all thrown away at will.

Their Duke of Wei's mansion seems to be inconspicuous, but in fact, it is rich and incomparable.

What kind of house is it when he is not there, what kind of huanghuali furniture is used, what rare treasures, he just wants to know, where did the money Shen Rong sent come from?

He naturally knew what the Shen family's house looked like. If they were really capable, they wouldn't have been so shameless in trying to pester him and let him raise their big family for six full years.

And in those few years, he had never heard of what great things the people of the Shen family had achieved.

Shen Dingshan thought, if he was gone, the Duke of Wei's mansion might be ruled by Shen Rongfa in the future, and such a thing had happened before, the Lou family was the best example, if it wasn't for his parents-in-law gone. His Xuefei would not have brought Ah Ning alone through such hardships, trapped in that village for four years, and those members of the Lou family occupied the ancestral house of the Lou family. Even the decent Lou family was kicked out.

Of course, Shen Dingshan would not think that the people from the Shen family would treat his child well. Who knows what kind of temperament they are?

The most selfish, the most ruthless and despicable.