1484

Chapter 1484: Things that go to court

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

None of them had any impression of this thing, and they couldn't even remember where they had seen it.

"Sir, where did this thing come from?"

It seems that he has some discernment. This thing looks like an ancient relic. He has followed the young master around for so many years, so he still knows some things.

"its."

Lao Hengli pointed at the little fox.

The little fox squatted on the table and tilted his little head. He still didn't know what happened to him?

Chang Yi touched his chin, and then he remembered something. He had some trouble with Chang Qing every year, so he ran away. We had been looking for the fox for a long time, but we couldn't find it. At that time, we almost didn't find it. It scared them, but luckily the little fox finally ran back on his own.

As for whether the little fox has this thing on him, have they ever cared?

Because at that time the little fox shrank down and huddled up into a ball, unwilling to take a step even if he was alive or dead, it was he who handed the little fox over to the lady.

"It can't be..." Chang Yi opened his mouth wide.

"Treasure from the previous dynasty?"

After he finished speaking, he shook his head first. It was impossible. How could there be treasures from the previous dynasty here?

No, it’s still the former dynasty. They have already dug up one from the previous dynasty. The treasures from the previous dynasty are enough to cover more than half of the treasury of the Great Zhou Dynasty. That is because of that batch of treasures from the previous dynasty and the addition of a piece of incense to help raise them. He has tens of thousands of soldiers in the Great Zhou Dynasty, so even if he fights against Cang Tao this time, he will not hurt even one bit of Wu Qi in the Great Zhou treasury, but Cang Tao is different.

This tone is so hurtful that I'm afraid it won't be able to heal in a few years.

If you dig too much of this treasure, you will be struck by lightning.

Especially those from the previous dynasty.

No, it’s the upper court.

Shang Dynasty, Shang Dynasty, Shang Dynasty is rumored to have used gold as the ground and jade as the wall to collect all the wealth in the world. Of course, how the Shang Dynasty fell is still a mystery. They all say that the Shang Dynasty is falling. At that time, the whole country mobilized the efforts of the whole country to hide the contents of the treasury in a hidden place. No matter how many generations passed, no one has ever found it. When the first emperor of Zhou Dynasty was in power, he also tried to find it, but no one could find it. They all found nothing, and until now, very few people would mention it again. There are only some things passed down from the Shang Dynasty, which can still bear witness to how great the legendary Shang Dynasty was. Rich, so full of gold and silver.

To be honest, this does sound a bit mysterious.

Regardless of whether others believe it or not, Changqing and the others absolutely do not believe it.

So it was an accident.

"Chichi..." The little fox ran forward and grabbed the bead chain with his little paws, meaning it belonged to him.