1519

Chapter 1519 He is just saving people

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

After hearing this, Asu nodded slightly, then walked up to the thing on the ground, no, it was the half-dead Miss Song. He picked up the person with one hand, and then walked swaggeringly.

Shen Qingrong turned to face Chen Ruofeng again.

"I covered this matter for you first, which saved your reputation and that of Miss Song. However, you still ruined that girl's reputation. Although there were not many people present, there is heaven above and everything below. Dear, you are also a person who has read the books of sages. You can propose marriage to Mr. Song. If Mr. Song is willing and Miss Song agrees, it will be considered a good marriage and will be beneficial to your future career. It's all easy, if they don't agree, you can just pretend that this has never happened, and continue to study and test your reputation."

Chen Ruofeng nodded quickly after hearing this, and naturally agreed.

He bowed to Shen Qingrong and Madam Bai again.

"The student thanked both ladies."

Then he stood aside politely, but this shoe was really an eyesore.

Shen Qingrong thought for a while, then waved to him, "Come here."

Chen Ruofeng hurriedly walked over. Although the clothes she wore were all old, she could still tell that he was a talented person. In fact, she liked this poor student. Unlike the rich, he could endure hardships and work a lot. , I am afraid that the second child in her family has been raised to be squeamish, and she wants to support him, but in the end, he will leave it to his grandfather to raise him.

Shen Qingrong put his hand on Tingdong. Tingdong knew what she wanted when he saw this. He quickly took out a purse from his body and handed it to Shen Qingrong. Shen Qingrong took it and weighed it. It should be She had one hundred taels of silver, and she handed it to Chen Ruofeng.

Chen Ruofeng naturally didn't dare to ask for it.

"Take it."

Seeing him like this, Shen Qingrong couldn't help but smile, "I'm a mother, and I know it's not easy to go out. No matter what's going on at home, I can't always worry about it. Mr. Song was also the number one scholar in the lottery before, so he must It’s all about character, just buy a piece of clothing and forget about it.”

"Thank you, Madam."

Chen Ruofeng bowed heavily, and the hand holding the purse was shaking slightly.

And when he came out, he still felt a little unsure in his heart. The lady had said that this matter could be considered as having the best of both worlds, but he forgot to ask, what kind of the best of both worlds is this?

Until his classmates laughed at him. In the past, they all said that he was good at water. But in the end, the ground was just a small lake. He tried to save people without knowing what he could do, and almost didn't drown himself. If it weren't for Prince Shuo's Mansion, The female guard came to rescue him, but he couldn't save him, and he might even have to pay for it with his own life.

It can be seen that this cow really cannot be boasted. If you brag too much, the cow will not go to heaven, but you will go to heaven first.

When Chen Ruofeng heard this, he could only cover his face with his sleeves, as if he was a little shy to see others. In fact, he secretly took a picture of himself in a place where others didn't know. chest.