1401

Chapter 1401 He is back

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

She threw the money away and gave it to the homeless man, and she was not willing to spend a penny on any impostor.

"But what are the identities of those people outside?"

Shen Qingci picked up the little fox again and was about to go to another house. If something happened to this family, the same would happen to that family.

"Ask out," Chang Yi is very good at torture. Although he is not as brutal as Lao Henglu, he is not afraid of someone who is so timid and forgets his own interests.

"The fat man outside is the maternal uncle of the fake princess. He was originally just a waiter in a tavern. When he came here, he suddenly transformed and became one of the top shopkeepers in the capital. If there is no one If you want to check it out, you really can’t find it out.”

It's also because the counterfeit found by Guailao Hengli looks too similar.

So much so that later on, everything was in her hands, even Yipinxiang was not spared.

And who could have known that the person who bowed his head to everyone at the beginning would have devoured himself to this extent in just a year or so. Sometimes, not only the years are the knife that kills the pig, but also the greed of people. even.

As for the first incense here, Shen Qingci asked Luo Shi to come over. With such a smoky atmosphere, Luo Shi would have to worry about it first. If the people inside had second thoughts, they would be replaced.

As for how to do it, I think Luo Shi will know it.

Shen Qingci went to another Yipinxiang store. This one surprised Shen Qingci. There was no one sent in by the counterfeit.

By the way, she had forgotten it. Only then did Shen Qingci remember that the shopkeeper of Yipinxiang came from the palace. Naturally, the impostor was not sure whether he could put his hand in and reach out. After entering, will your hands be chopped off directly?

So so far, she has not found a chance to take action.

That's it... Shen Qingci really wanted to know, he didn't dare to touch the accounts of Yipinxiang of the two families, so where did the fat man's previous expenses come from?

"Let's go." Shen Qingci turned around again and got on the carriage. She lowered her eyelashes slightly. The wind coming from nowhere outside also raised the hair on her forehead a little, and then It was that face that was almost flawless.

At this time, Jin Meijiao was in Prince Shuo's Mansion, staying closed all day.

She sat up and couldn't help but touch her face, then quickly ran to the table, picked up the mirror on the table and looked at her face.

"Mom, look at my face."

She stroked her face again and again, but now her heart was filled with annoyance and she couldn't even take another step towards the door.

She slowly put down the mirror in her hand, and saw a red mark on her face. She was obviously a delicate face, but now for some reason, it turned scary, especially If the unprovoked red marks were not covered up with good rouge and gouache, then she really couldn't go out to meet people.

"Don't worry, Princess, everything will be fine."

Aunt Qiu comforted Jin Meijiao, and then made a face to her, "I have sent people to find the best doctor to save the best. If not, I will get another one." Just put on the human skin mask."