1451

Chapter 1451: There is a ruthless character

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

But Mo Fei felt that he was playing the piano to a cow.

He raised his head and stared at the person in front of him, wrapping himself like a rice dumpling.

"Do you know how doctors treat diseases? Have you never been sick or seen a doctor?"

The shameless man was stunned for a moment, as if he still didn't understand what Mo Fei meant by these words?

Mo Fei grabbed the table. I don't know if he learned it from Miaomiao or from the same year, but he liked grabbing the table.

He rolled his eyes downward again.

"Don't you understand?"

The man nodded again, but he just didn't understand.

Mo Fei pointed at the shameless young master in front of him.

"What a doctor pays attention to when treating a doctor is looking, hearing, asking, and understanding. If you treat yourself like this, how can I see it? I am a doctor, not a god."

He didn't know if other people had the ability to treat others through thick clothes, but he really didn't have such ability.

The shameless man put his hand on the gauze hat on his head, and his knuckles were a little tense.

He finally took off the gauze hat on his head, and then revealed a thin face.

The man in his thirties had already grown some white hair, and there was no expression between his eyes. Only his figure still had the aura of a scholar.

Although he was not young and frivolous, he was enviable once and for all. He was once elected and nominated for the gold list, but now he has reached such a stage.

Who can blame you?

"It is you."

Mo Fei also recognized it.

"Who else could it be?"

That Master Song was also a man who played all the good cards to pieces. In Mo Fei's view, this Master Song's life could simply be described as miserable.

I have been giving birth to children all my life. How long has it been since I gave birth?

If one woman can't give birth, it can be someone else's problem. If two women can't give birth, it can still be someone else's fault. But if three or a bunch of women can't give birth, then it goes without saying that everyone knows that this is the case. His problem.

"sit down."

Mo Fei pointed to the place in front of him.

Song Mingjiang just came over, then sat down and put his hands on the table.

Mo Fei pressed his two fingers on it. No matter who this person was, he pretended that he didn't know him. What he was doing now was just following his wife's orders.

"kindness."

Mo Fei seemed to feel something, and he pressed his fingers tighter.

After he removed his finger, this strange expression also made Song Mingjiang feel a very bad feeling in his heart.

He clenched his hand again, this time he gave up his last bit of respect, so he prayed to Shen Qingci, just to know a reason and get a result.

Do I still need to continue?