1412

Chapter 1412 Yu Weiran

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

Tingdong thought he was going to ask something, but it turned out to be about this matter. If it were anything else, she might not be able to answer it, but she really knew this.

"Do you know that Mr. Song?"

Tingdong asked Yu Wenjin in a low voice.

"Master Song?"

Yu Wenjin couldn't remember for a while which Master Song he belonged to. There were many people named Song in the capital, and there were quite a few officials, enough to count ten.

"Lord Song Ming Jiang Song."

Tingdong said again.

"he?"

Yu Wenjin nodded, "I have some impression." That fifth-grade official, who was the number one scholar at that time, was not bad in knowledge, but he didn't know much about the way of being an official. I heard that he was a family friend with them before, but in the end he became estranged. He got up, and no one in the house mentioned it, so he didn't know about those old events.

What, could it be related to that Master Song?

"He must be a scholar."

Tingdong asked with a smile.

"Yes and."

Yu Wenjin had met that man once or twice. He seemed a bit older and had a beard. He was said to be of the same generation as his uncle and father, but he seemed to be very old and had a bookish air about him. Unlike a person who is an official, some people will believe him even if he is said to be a master.

The clear flow is not the moon, and the meaning of the book is strong.

"That's the kind your mother hates."

When Tingdong saw that there was no one around, he cautiously said to Yu Wenjin, "Actually, your mother doesn't hate reading, but she just doesn't like Master Song Ming Jiang Song."

"Why?"

Yu Wenjin didn't understand that his mother had a very good temperament and was always kind to others. She would never hate others so much. His mother's reputation in Beijing had always been excellent and she would not be evil to others. Those noble ladies also thought that She headed.

This matter is a long story. In fact, Tingdong was also considering whether to tell Yu Wenjin about this matter. He was still young before, so he didn't know about these things and it was irrelevant. But now he Now that I have grown up, it is time to speak out clearly.

He should also let him know some of these things, so as not to cause discomfort when he hears them in the future.

Tingdong glanced at the carriage again and saw that Shen Qingrong did not urge him, so he continued.

"Actually, this matter is also related to your little aunt."

"Our aunt?"

Yu Wenjin couldn't help being surprised. If it had been anyone else, he might not have had such a big reaction, but that was their aunt, and it was none other than Princess Shuo.

He has such a noble status. He single-handedly raised tens of thousands of soldiers of the Great Zhou Dynasty and saved many people. He is a person who has made great contributions to the entire country of the Great Zhou Dynasty. How could Lord Song be related to their aunt? ?