1358

Chapter 1358 Where did the other princess come from?

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

"Look for my money."

Shen Qingci stretched out his hand again, "I gave you five taels of silver. Your buns cost two cents. Is it possible that your buns are made of silver? Do you want to sell them for five taels each?"

The bun shop owner's face turned dark red.

His bun shop has been open for a hundred years, and many people come here to buy it, and he never asks for the money they give him.

"Look for it," Shen Qingci is very poor now. She only has five taels of silver.

This money was saved by her hard work and careful calculation, and she would not give a penny more to others.

This was supposed to be a clear settlement of money and goods. Why, the emperor was under his feet and wanted to blackmail her money?

At this time, the argument between the two was naturally heard by some people.

"I think Zhao's Baozi Shop has made enough money," everyone sneered.

"When his father was here, he was always a child. The buns were big and filled with a lot of stuffing. When it came to his place, they were just a layer of skin, so how could there be any meat?"

Someone also chimed in, "I don't even want to give away the money. Could it be that the buns are filled with real gold and silver, and each one costs five taels of silver?"

The bun shop owner gritted his teeth, his face dark and red, and then he put his hand into his arms, took out more than four taels of silver, and then threw it directly to Shen Qingci.

"Poor guy!"

He immediately spit on the ground.

Shen Qingci counted one tael and one tael. Well, it's not bad. Five taels of silver is two cents short, and one copper is less than hers.

Shen Qingci put all the money away and patted it again.

"Yes, I am a poor man."

She was already poor now, and she only had a few taels of silver. Every extra penny she spent meant she lost a penny.

She took out another copper plate and started playing with it, "I really can't afford buns like yours that cost five taels of silver each."

"I can't afford it either."

Those who joined in the fun, who were the only ones keeping the world calm, also started to make noise.

"A bun costs five taels of silver. Whatever is in this bun is worth five taels of silver. Can you still eat it? Aren't you afraid of being poisoned?"

The bun shop owner had an almost black face, and looking at Shen Qingci's back, he felt as if he had eaten her alive.

After tomorrow, I am afraid that his five taels of buns will really become famous in the whole capital.

After doing this business, this person can still sell his buns at a loss.

Shen Qingci put the money in his purse and headed towards Prince Shuo's Mansion.

that is…

She touched her face.

Will anyone recognize it?

Not long after, she was already standing at the door of Princess Shuo. Before she could take a step forward, a carriage rushed out, and then a whip was whipped out from outside the carriage.