1445

Chapter 1445: Surrender

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

And whenever they think about the blood and flesh flying around them, as well as the broken limbs lying on the ground, they are frightened, frightened, frightened and disgusted.

This will also become a lifelong nightmare for them, and it will also make it possible that they will never be able to hold a weapon again.

King Feng Lun was put into the prison car and sent back to Da Zhou. If he wanted to return the queen, it would depend on Cang Tao's intention. Should he surrender or continue?

Look at their thoughts.

If it continues, it will be easier for the current Great Zhou Dynasty to blow up all the way to Cang Tao's capital.

In this scene, Dazhou's firearms were famous all over the world. Several firearms actually wiped out Cang Tao's army of nearly 200,000 people. No matter how many elite soldiers they had, they couldn't withstand the explosion of one round of firearms. They will also be blown up to the point where there are no bones left.

The name of Da Zhou's firearms is now well known to everyone, and when it is mentioned, one can't help but feel awe, and of course it is even more horrifying and one's scalp is numb.

At this time, in Cang Tao's palace, Cang Tao's emperor could not believe it even now.

"This is real?"

He didn't believe that Cang Tao, the hardest iron in the world, only had it. He also thought that if they sent out a large army, they would be able to do anything.

Dazhou must also be the same, they have everything in their pockets, they will have whatever they want, and they will have whatever they want, but what did he hear?

His 200,000-strong army and even King Feng Lun were captured alive.

"Yes," the herald also had a sad look on his face, "Your Majesty, they have magical weapons that can blast through mountains with just one blow, not to mention our flesh and blood."

Two hundred thousand troops, two hundred thousand troops, these are the elite soldiers and generals that Cang Tao has cultivated over many years. They are all elite soldiers who can defeat one against a hundred. Even if one is against five, they will not lose like this.

But now they didn't even make a move, but they were blown to pieces by Da Zhou. They were all bloody and broken into pieces, and even a single body couldn't be found.

How depressing it is to die like this.

"Holy Lord, what are we going to do now?"

The minister on the side also asked in confusion.

The emperor of Cang Tao didn't know either. He had never experienced this before, and he had never tasted such a terrible failure, and such a failure could be enough to destroy the country.

Emperor Cang Tao's legs finally gave way and he fell onto his dragon chair.

This is the most serious internal and external troubles Cang Tao has experienced in more than a hundred years, and no one will doubt what will happen to Cang Tao after this defeat.

Will it still be the same as before?

No, never again.

The Cang Tao of today is no longer the Cang Tao of the past. They also have something to fear, and such a thing is called fear.