1449

Chapter 1449 Another letter

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

"I'm worried about your sister-in-law."

As soon as Lao Henglu saw Shen Qingci's irritable look, he could already guess what she was worried about?

"yes."

Shen Qingci lowered his head slightly and started writing on the paper, "If a person hates someone, then everything about him will also be hateful."

"Are you talking about your eldest brother and her, or are you talking about her and us?"

"All of them."

Shen Qingci regretted many things in her previous life. Whatever she did in this life, she did so with a clear conscience. Of course, she never regretted any decision she made.

Except for Lin Yunniang.

"I regret letting my eldest brother marry her."

Yes, she really regrets it. It can be said that the reason why Shen Wenhao was able to marry Lin Yunniang was all by her own hands. She believed too much in some things she saw in her previous life, but she ignored one person. The heart is changeable.

If she had known this would happen, she would not have let Lin Yunniang enter the Shen family's door.

"Your elder brother has never regretted it."

Lao Henglu picked up the tea cup and put a drop on the top of the inkstone. Immediately, there was a scent of tea. This tea is good for drinking. And if it's used to sharpen ink, it seems to be pretty good.

Not everyone in this world is you, and not everyone is your eldest sister.

Shen Qingci raised her face, then she put the pen aside, raised her face on the table, and looked at Lao Hengli in front of her without blinking.

"Your Majesty."

She called Lao Hengsheng seriously, which was a name she rarely called Lao Henglu.

"Huh?" Lao Hengli also listened attentively, and finally found that there was more lightness in her eyes.

"If one day you bring back a sister for me."

Shen Qingci picked up the pen again, with an elegant posture, and wrote another word on the paper. It was a bomb, yes bomb, she would blow up Prince Shuo's Mansion, just like she would blow up Feng Lun. Just like the palace.

Luo Hengli just smiled at her, and then touched the top of her hair, and I went out to take a look at the fox.

Lao Henglu stood up and straightened the corners of his clothes. His clothes were flying, and he looked like a fairy by the river. Because of his age, his temperament became calmer, but his face remained unchanged.

It's easy to change the heart of the old man.

Some people's hearts will change, but some people's hearts will not.

Shen Qingci suddenly snorted and laughed. She thought she would never have the chance to blow up Prince Shuo's Mansion in her lifetime. Besides, this was also her home. How could she blow up like that?

"lady……"

Daxiang came in from outside.

"Well, what's the matter?"

Shen Qing Ci put down his pen and had nothing to do. He also stole this half-day of leisure.

"Madam, someone sent a letter."

Daxiang placed the letter on the table.

Shen Qingci took the letter over. There was a faint scent of ink on the letter, but it had faded, but it could be seen that the letter had been written for a long time, but it had never been sent.

I just don’t know who wrote this letter to her? And it was also in the hands of Daxiang, and looking at Daxiang's appearance, he was stupid and stupid. He had been in Prince Shuo's Mansion for so long, so why, he still wasn't very smart.

After opening the letter, Shen Qingci stood up and read it one by one. After she finished reading, she threw the letter on the table aside.

"You ask Mo Fei to come over."

Yes, Daxiang Fushen also hurried over to find Mo Fei.

Mo Fei was eating with the old coachman, and then he heard that Shen Qingci was looking for him, so he quickly took two more bites of rice.

"Dad, I'll be back as soon as I go. You should eat first."

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Add Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us