1503

Chapter 1503: Stop being so white

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

He just went over to teach the new recruits, so he stayed in peace for so long that he forgot about fighting.

Shen Qingrong is still worried. His father is older than when he was young. Even though Shen Dingshan is young now, in fact, he is already nearly sixty years old.

Shen Dingshan looked at Shen Qingrong from the corner of his eye again, "First let Brother Yu clean me up properly."

Shen Qingrong "..."

Brother Yu's white skin finally made his grandfather dislike him.

When Shen Qingrong came out, she saw Yu Wenjin playing with fruit. Those standing or sitting outside were all her children, but none of her children came out.

After all, this person is from a scholarly family, and it's not a joke. Even Guo'er knows that if there are guests in the house, she will run out by herself and contribute all her good things.

Is it possible that Lin Yunniang has forgotten even the most basic etiquette of hospitality?

And she looked at the white-faced young man standing on the side, waving a folding fan.

No matter what, she herself looked a bit annoying. Not only did her father hate pretty boys, but she also didn't like them. What could a good man do for free?

If she was born white and couldn't get a tan, then she would just let it go. But it happened that Brother Yu and Brother Jin were twins. When they stood together, it was obvious that they were of the same height. They are generally fat and thin, and even their facial features have gradually grown to be almost the same. However, this one is strong and firm, while the other one has a white face.

This difference is too big, other people can regard white as beautiful, but they are ashamed of white.

She couldn't help but light a row of wax for her son.

And Yu Wenyu was not too surprised, and suddenly he was shocked.

He stood up straight and looked from side to side. In fact, she didn't know what happened just now and why it was so normal. She had a very bad feeling.

But he couldn't tell what was wrong.

Until that day, when his grandfather tore off his ears and pulled him up from the rafter, he knew that he was finished.

"Grandma, save your grandson."

Yu Wenyu quickly extended his hand to Princess Jun. His grandmother loved him the most, so she would definitely save him, right?

But Princess Jun shook her handkerchief at him. She also wore a pair of earrings that were as red as chicken blood, which made her look much better.

"grandmother……"

Yu Wenyu was really about to cry, "Grandma, please save your grandson. The grandson is reluctant to leave grandma..."

"Leave him alone," Prince Jun said with a cold face, "Look, look..." He pointed at Yu Wenyu, who was obviously disgusted, "If you don't set a good example for your younger brothers, you will be wearing makeup and makeup all day long. Yes, his face was so white that I wanted to beat him up when I saw him."

Yu Wenyu burst into tears.

He is really not, he is born white, born white.

"Grandpa, can I not go?"