1447

Chapter 1447 Hundreds of Flowers

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

Shen Qingci walked past King Feng Lun, and the smile on his face became clearer and clearer. Only the words that came out of his mouth were like knives, biting into King Feng Lun's heart.

"I really want to thank you. If it weren't for the prince, I wouldn't have been able to steal your country's iron-melting technique. Those firearms are only possible thanks to the iron-melting technique."

"So, Your Majesty, I would like to thank you very much."

Shen Qingci bowed to King Fenglun.

Such a great favor, why, Prince Fenglun, can't you bear this thank you?

After a few more rough breaths, King Feng Lun rolled his eyes and fainted from the anger.

The smile on Shen Qingci's face fell bit by bit.

Then he put on his cloak and hat and walked out of the prison.

As for what Prince Fenglun is planning, no one will know about it in this life.

She does have the so-called magic of immortality, but no one knows about it.

Shen Qingci walked out, and when the warm sun outside fell on her eyes, her trembling eyelashes raised, like a butterfly flying, quietly and leisurely, for generations.

She raised her hand and took the ray of clear sunshine, and then left a lingering fragrance in her slightly raised sleeves.

In the 625th year of the Great Zhou Dynasty, the Great Zhou Dynasty fought against Cang Tao. He became famous in the Great Zhou Dynasty and became the leader of the Four Kingdoms. No one can mess with him.

After that, the world will be peaceful, and they can enjoy it for at least a hundred years. Whether there will be peace in the world after a hundred years is no longer something they can care about or worry about.

In this world, if we unite, we must divide, and if we divide, we must unite.

By then, they had all passed away, and their descendants would do the things they wanted to do in future generations. They just did the things they wanted to do, and the rest were left to future generations to talk about.

They did what they could and what they couldn't do. Such a peaceful and prosperous era was what they gave to future generations, and it was also the trace of warmth and spring they left for this world.

At this moment, it seems that all the flowers are in bloom and the garden is full of spring.

On this day, Master Jingkong performed a special ceremony for Mrs. Weiguo and the biological mother of Princess Shuo. This was the anniversary of her death.

Master Jingkong came over and also performed a Buddha salute to them.

Shen Qingci also clasped his hands together, "Thank you for your hard work, Master."

"should."

Master Jingkong smiled and said, with a fair face and a rosy complexion, and no beard, as if he were in his twenties. This root technique is that of a fair-faced boy, although it is a bit disrespectful to describe an accomplished monk like this.

But Shen Qingci just didn't understand why King Feng Lun just fell in love with her and tried so hard to get her to Cangtao. Why didn't he get the pretty-faced monk away?