681-710

Chapter 681 She Wants to Kill the Cat

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

"Don't worry, I will also arrange for you. I heard that cats have nine lives. I wonder if you are too?"

"Meow……"

Miaomiao tilted her head, her four claws hugged her master's wrist tightly.

Suddenly, Shen Qingci heard the sound of thunder outside.

It was really raining.

She walked to the window and looked at the already overcast sky outside, the blue sky weighed down heavily, making the distance in the distance also hazy.

And it was Pingyang, which was stable for about a season, and then with this autumn rain, the changed life became blurred.

Xunhe has a small flood every year and a big flood every three years, but no one dares to say whether the small flood will become a big flood, or will it destroy everything here again.

Half an hour later, it was almost pouring rain, and mud puddles were splashed on the ground one after another. The sky in the distance was gloomy, and Xunhe was not calm again.

Shen Qingci touched Miaomiao's little head, and then walked out.

She handed Miaomiao to Baimei.

"You help me look at it first."

"Ma'am, what about you?"

Baimei hugged Miaomiao, and asked Shen Qingci strangely, this cat has always been raised by the master, and the master has treated the cat very well, and usually does not leave it in the hands of others.

This cat was raised by the owner himself, and he is also the closest to the owner.

"I'll go to Xunhe to have a look," Shen Qingci had already ordered someone to bring an oil-paper umbrella.

"But madam, this rain..."

Baimei looked at the heavy rain outside, how could she travel in such a heavy rain?

"It's nothing." Shen Qingci shook his head, the same sentence, her life is very big, her life is also very hard, so she won't die so easily, if something really happened, then it can only be said that this is her life.

She stole her life, so she should return it to others.

The girl had already brought the oiled paper umbrella, and Shen Qingci also took it with one hand. When she was about to leave, Miaomiao jumped out of Baimei's arms, and then ran over, always following behind Shen Qingci.

Wherever Shen Qing resigned, it would go there.

He raised his head from time to time, and also meowed.

Shen Qingci lowered his head, seeing its pair of dark sky blue eyes, he was really reluctant to part with it.

"Let's go, I'll take you there," she bent down and hugged Miao Miao, as long as you don't mind getting your fur dirty.

[In view of the general environment, this site may be closed at any time, please move to the permanent source replacement app, huanyuanapp.org as soon as possible]

"Meow……"

Miaomiao licked her master's finger, and nestled in her master's arms, wagging her long tail.

When they arrived at the bank of the Xun River, there were already many people who came to watch the flood, and everyone was afraid, fearing that their own home was the one they had built, and it would just be washed away by the flood.