1405

Chapter 1405 He is the one who has nothing to do

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

"This is the little fox's treasure. It is as rare as anything else on weekdays. It cannot be touched or touched by anyone. Anyone who touches it will be bitten. The last time Changqing was curious, he just wanted to know what was inside. What, it bit my hand directly."

Maybe only Lao Hengru could touch this little bag.

Sure enough, the little fox sat on the table obediently, and then let the owner take away his precious little bag, seemingly without any reluctance.

Lao Henglu handed the small cloth bag in his hand to Shen Qingci. Take a look for yourself.

Shen Qingci took it and opened it. There was only a small piece of cloth inside.

"This little thing has been hurt before," said Lao Henglu, stroking the little fox's back. "I don't know who saved it. It came back with this thing in its mouth. It will die." It wouldn’t let go, so I tore off a piece of the cloth and had someone make a small cloth bag for it and let it carry it, and it has been brought to this day.”

Shen Qingci picked up the piece of cloth. Why does this look so familiar?

"Nian Nian, come here."

Shen Qingci waved to the little fox, and the little fox quickly ran over and jumped in front of Shen Qingci.

Shen Qingci picked up the little fox and then compared its size, "Have you ever dyed your fur black?"

When the little fox heard the black word, the fur on his body instinctively exploded. This was the most humiliating time for him as a fox.

"Have you ever thrown steamed buns at me?"

"Ji..." The little fox jumped up.

"It's really you."

Shen Qingci hugged the little fox a little tighter, and gently pressed his face against its little head, "If it weren't for you, I might have died. I really didn't raise you in vain, and I didn't love you in vain. , fortunately I have you.”

She felt that the black mouse was so familiar. It was so small, but its tail was very long and fluffy.

Even though the little thing was too seriously injured at that time, she didn't have time to take a closer look, so she put it in the vent. It was because of this that she escaped the search of those people. When she went to find the little thing again, By then, it was no longer there.

Later, from inside the vent, people threw steamed buns to her one after another. It was because of those steamed buns that they survived.

She touched the little fox's little head again and said, "You go out and play, and there's this."

She pointed to the small cloth bag again, "I don't need to bring it with me anymore, okay?"

"You are such a noble breed, and you don't look like wearing this. I and I will put a pure gold fox badge on it for you. We are foxes with status. The cloth belt can't show our temperament, right?"

"grumble……"

The little fox puffed up its little chest. Sure enough, this was ignored by its own master again, and now it didn't even look at the little bag. In the end, it got annoyed and slapped it with every paw. On to the ground.

Then I ran out to play.

After the little fox left, Shen Qingci took the bun again, cut it in half, and gave half to Lao Henglu, who also took it and ate the bun with her. .