1518

Chapter 1518: People don’t necessarily marry

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

Everyone here is dressed in a happy mood. This is someone else's birthday party, and it is not a funeral. Who is wearing such white clothes for nothing? Is this for someone else's birthday, or is it for mourning?

Mrs. Du originally thought Song Min was quite good, but now the more she thinks about it, the more angry she feels.

"let's go!"

Mrs. Du quickly stretched out her hand to cover her son's eyes, fearing that her son's clean eyes would be stained if she saw too much.

Madam Bai, who was not far away, shook her head.

"You will not live if you do your own misfortune."

Shen Qingrong called the girl next to him and gave her instructions.

After hearing this, the girl quickly started to do it.

Soon after, all the onlookers here were persuaded to leave. Whether they were genuinely worried or came here specifically to see a joke, they had to leave.

"Sister, you are so kind-hearted."

Mrs. Bai didn't want to say anything. If her sister hadn't been here, she would probably have been killed.

"Forget it," Shen Qingrong is not so cruel, "God has a good heart. No matter what your original intention is, you have been taught a lesson. You can't just let people be seen in vain, right?"

At this time, the young man was as tired as a dog, and he used his strength to pull the person up, still muttering in his mouth.

"You're obviously quite thin, but why are you as heavy as a pig?"

It also made Shen Qingrong and Madam Bai feel lazy even when they laughed.

The young man directly dragged the person up. Of course, he didn't look around. Why was he looking around? He had spent nine years and two tigers trying to drag this person up. He was a little worse. Even he was asked to go in, isn't it important to save people now?

If he really saved a dead person, then why would he jump down? The water is as cold as anything. If he gets sick, he doesn't have the money to see a doctor.

He put his hand in front of Song Min's nose. As a result, his hand also trembled. Could it be that he was really out of breath?

"Hello……"

He stretched out his hand and patted Song Min's face, and then pressed his hand on her chest, pressing it down hard. Madam Bai was so shocked that she forgot to close her mouth. Fortunately, she and Shen Qingrong were the only ones here. Two people, otherwise if this scene is seen by others, what reputation will there be?

I saw that the man pressed for a long time, but he still seemed to be out of breath. Without thinking, he directly used his mouth to relieve his breath. This method was taught by the old doctor in Murakami. It is the most effective for drowning people. , there is a river in their village, and everyone in the village has good water skills, and his good water skills are learned from there. Of course, he also has good methods for drowning people.

Unsightly.

Shen Qingrong shook his head and covered his eyes.

At this time, a little maid ran over quickly, holding a piece of clothing in her hand.