1428

Chapter 1428 Why is it her again?

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

What's even more frightening is that they will gradually forget the appearance of their parents. What they can finally find is the figure that has always existed in the picture. They can also find the shadows of their parents at that time, but they are still there. It gradually faded away from their memories, and even Lao Henglu couldn't remember what his parents looked like.

Lin Yunniang?

You have both parents, and someone has blocked everything for you, making your life as smooth as a dream.

Who rescued you from the heavenly prison, who saved you from having your hair cut off for the rest of your life, who gave you this imperial title, and who also gave your mother the imperial title?

Who gave you so much money, so that you can eat and drink well and spend your money well, but you have forgotten it, and now you are using the original kindness to give that person a ruthless knife.

And Lao Hengxi had never seen Shen Qingci cry like this for a long time.

No matter how many difficulties she encountered, no matter how much pain she suffered, no matter how much she walked home alone on her own legs, she never shed a single tear, but she missed her mother.

She watched her mother die in front of her eyes, and she buried her mother with her own hands. She protected her mother alone, and she also protected such a precarious home, and now she also had to protect the entire Zhou Dynasty.

Because she knows that only when Dazhou is safe can her family be safe.

Her father, her brothers and sisters, her nieces and nephews, and the four children she finally gave birth to. She put everything on herself, and no one could blame her. Okay, she came here for herself and for them.

I'm fine. Shen Qingci wiped his tears, but his eyes were as red as a rabbit.

Lao Hengli asked someone to bring a cotton towel soaked in cold water and asked her to apply it to her eyes.

I don't know how long it took, but when Shen Qingci opened his eyes again, they seemed to be much lighter, and of course they were no longer so sore.

She took out the pictures she had drawn and they were almost ready to take shape.

Mom, you see, Ah Ning is very powerful. Ah Ning can complete it very quickly. As long as it is completed, Ah Ning will really protect her father and the whole Zhou Dynasty. Ah Ning will also let the Lou family name. It will be passed down forever, and the Lou family fragrance will also be passed down forever.

She took out the pen again and continued to draw. It was fast. If she was given a few more days, she should be able to do it. She had spent several years studying this picture and had always remembered it. In her mind, she believed that the picture drawn like this must be the most perfect.

By the way, how could she forget that?

“White plum.”

She shouted to the people outside, why did she lose sight of her?

He was still there just now.

Bai Mei walked over quickly.

"Ma'am, what's wrong?"

Bai Mei just came in, and when she saw Shen Qingci acting normal again, she finally breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, nothing happened. Madam is just madam, not an ordinary woman.