1431

Chapter 1431: A slap in the face

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

"Dad, save Er Sha!"

Fool, no, this is Mo Fei. He claims to have unparalleled medical skills in the world and is also a famous young talent in Beijing. This is what he is like now.

Changqing couldn't help but rolled his eyes, "I'm going to go out and get some fresh air." He really couldn't bear it. He was afraid that he wouldn't be able to bear it anymore and slapped him.

"Take my token and go to the palace to invite some imperial doctors."

Lao Henglu gave instructions to Chang Yi beside him.

"yes."

After Chang Yi received the order, he did not dare to delay any further, so he quickly entered the palace. When he came back, he was already followed by four imperial doctors.

He found everything he could find, and even those who were sleeping under the quilt were dug out by him.

I just don’t know if these imperial doctors can cure Mo Fei well?

I feel sorry for Hei Fei. Doctors cannot heal themselves. How can he heal himself when he is like this and doesn't even know who he is? No, but it is much more troublesome than not knowing who he is.

Because he is stupid.

An imperial physician touched the back of Mo Fei's head. How could a good person turn into a fool? Most of these injuries were caused by head injuries. Several of their imperial physicians had also diagnosed him. The patient's pulse was stable. , except that my brain is not very clear, there is nothing else going on. It can be said that I am completely healthy.

No disease and no pain.

If it's not on him, then it should be on his head.

"Found it," an imperial doctor felt a scar on Mo Fei's head. According to his experience, this scar was about a year old.

Therefore, the way people become like this must have a lot to do with this injury. Nine times out of ten, it is also because of this injury.

"When will it resume?"

Changqing doesn't want to hear this, and of course he doesn't want to study what Mo Fei has experienced before. He just wants to know if there is a way to cure it. It's impossible for people to be so stupid all the time, right?

Several imperial doctors, you look at me, I look at you, but they really can't think of a way to do this. Now they can only help prescribe some medicine to clear the orifice, and apply acupuncture every day, hoping to wake the person up.

But whether it can be useful, in fact, several imperial doctors have no idea. After all, it is related to people's heads. None of them can say with certainty that they can cure it and can guarantee that they can treat it well.

From this moment on, several imperial doctors also took turns to go into battle. The medicine was poured down bowl after bowl, and the needles were inserted again and again.

If he didn't want to, he would force-fed him, his nose would be pinched, and several people would hold him down and force him to do so.

As a result, after struggling like this for several days, even Changqing and the others couldn't bear it anymore.

"What's the matter? Still not okay?"

Bai Mei came over and helped Changqing squeeze her shoulders. Her strength was not very good, and of course it was of no use, but it just made Changqing feel comfortable.