1434

Chapter 1434 Too much meat

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

As for the old coachman, he said that was his father, that was his father. Anyway, he had never had a father in his life, and he would respect him as his own father from now on.

"Have you seen those people clearly?"

Lao Henglu frowned and asked Mo Fei, and Mo Fei shook his head, "They are all dressed in black and masked, but they have a very strange smell on their bodies. It is sour and astringent. It is not unpleasant, but what is this? Which one has a taste that I just can’t describe?”

"The smell of fiddleleaf."

Shen Qingci had already guessed that it was someone from the Fenglun Palace who did it. So, this time, she felt a little sorry for Mo Fei. It could be said that Mo Fei was implicated by her.

But it doesn't matter, they can take revenge right away.

Mo Fei stood up and bent down towards Shen Qingci.

"Thank you, Madam, Mo Fei. If Madam hadn't slapped you in the head, Mo Fei might still be stupid now."

Shen Qingci also felt that what he did was right.

"Well, it's easy to talk about."

She is very humble.

In fact, she really didn't want to do such a good thing again in the future. Although the result was beyond their surprise, it was indeed a bit disgraceful, and she certainly didn't want to smash people's heads in the future.

"Madam, Mo Fei's money?"

Mo Fei came here this time not because of anything else, but because of his dividends and his money. If he wants his father to live a good life in the future, he will not just count on the money.

Shen Qingci almost didn't smash the cup out of his hand. She was just thinking about the money. Why didn't she use the money to throw him to death in the first place?

"You go to the butler to pay it, and your share will be divided."

Shen Qingci stood up. She was in a bad mood now and wanted to draw a picture. She wanted to draw it as soon as possible.

Those pictures are about to be finished now.

Daxiang walked in from outside, smiling happily.

"What's wrong with you, but something good happened?"

Shen Qingci just felt that Daxiang's smile was wrong. Why was he smiling like Mo Fei back then.

Daxiang couldn't help but rub her hands, "Madam, God Mo is healed."

"Well, I've seen it before. It was smashed by you with a stick."

Why is Daxiang so embarrassed about this? Although this is true, she is a girl. How can she be embarrassed to say such a violent thing?

"Madam, Divine Doctor Mo gave me one thousand taels of silver."

He already got one million taels, so giving you one thousand taels is too little.

Shen Qingci fanned the ink marks on the paper with his hand. Now he knew why Mo Fei was fine but Daxiang was smiling like a fool.

It turns out it’s all the charm of silver.

This one thousand taels is nothing to her, and it is nothing to Mo Fei now, but to Daxiang's family, one thousand taels of silver is enough for them to really take root in the capital. .