1406

Chapter 1406: It can’t be saved

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

"They don't need any tokens or letters. As long as the password is correct, your people can go in."

"You didn't think about it all the way?" Lao Henglu stretched out his hand and pinched Shen Qingci's face hard, "You said, I want to say that you are upright, but you still don't know how to adapt. In fact, as long as you look for it, I will I will get the news as soon as possible and then rush back.”

Shen Qingci opened her mouth, but found that she really couldn't refute it. At that time, she was frightened out of fear, or she was too careful when she returned to the capital, so she really didn't think of this.

Now that I heard Lao Hengli mention it, she seemed to have really thought about it a little bit worse.

What was originally an extremely simple matter turned out to be extremely complicated for her, which was why she ended up taking so many detours.

Fortunately, although it was dangerous, it was always a near miss. Of course, this time it taught her a good lesson. This lesson was painful, tortured, and painful, and it will be remembered by her for the rest of her life. .

The next time she encounters something like this, she will know what to do and how to believe in the beginning under the arrangement of Lao Hengyou.

Lao Hengliu knocked on her forehead and said, "I will forgive you this time."

Can you still not forgive me? How hard it was to come back all the way, even if he was just guessing, he knew that she was hiding a lot while trying to avoid the important things.

He allowed her to hide it temporarily, but there were some things that he still wanted to say.

"Where's Guo'er?" Shen Qingci seems to have not seen his daughter for some time. Doesn't the child always want to come to find his mother and father at this time?

"My father-in-law took her away. He said he wanted you to have a good rest," Lao Hengli said with a smile. In fact, he did not say that her strange bun-eating temperament frightened Shen Dingshan, who had just returned from the expedition. Come on, she eats steamed buns and even fruits. What if she keeps eating like this and turns herself into a steamed bun?

Moreover, he naturally has to take his granddaughter with him so that he can rest assured. Can Lao Henglu and Shen Qingci still protect his granddaughter?

Shen Qingci stretched out his hand again to get the buns, but his hand was knocked by Lao Henglu, "You've already eaten two."

"Really?" Shen Qingci didn't remember. She thought she just ate one, so she still had the stomach to eat one or two more.

"Take your time," Lao Henglu rubbed the top of her hair again. Shen Qingci might not be in a good mood right now, so when she was in a trance, she was used to taking a bun to bite.

"I'm sleepy," Shen Qingci lay on Lao Henglu's lap. She closed her eyes and fell asleep. She really felt so tired. It seemed like she would have to sleep for a long time.

"March……"

She murmured to herself, and although she spoke a little softly, it was still heard by Lao Hengli.

She was talking about March.

But Shen Qingci didn't go to pick up Yue Yue right now. She had more important things to do now, so let her take it slow, and then take it easy...