1407

Chapter 1407: First Grade Jade Appearance

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

"How can I make jade cream when Mo Fei is not around?"

"Does Mo Fei have to be here?"

Shen Qingci didn't understand why Bai Mei kept repeating such a sentence, the world would not be able to survive without Mo Fei. Is it possible that the Jade Cream will be broken without Mo Fei?

"If Mo Fei isn't here, where can I find the Jade Cream?"

Bai Mei looked at the Jade Cream in Shen Qingci's hand with pain in her body. She had finished smearing it on her body, so she should stop and save some. However, the little fox turned over and exposed her white belly. , let Baimei put some on its belly.

Its belly is also hairy, so of course it needs to be wiped.

"You don't even want to wipe your tail, right?"

Bai Mei almost screamed. Half of such a small box is enough to wipe the fur, but if you add a tail, is one box enough?

The little fox climbed up, pointed his butt at Bai Mei, and then put his tail in front of Bai Mei.

It's not obvious yet, but do you understand?

This fox is now asking Bai Mei to wipe its tail.

And after wiping the tail, don't forget about the belly.

Bai Mei really wants to throw away the fox now. If this fox is not raised by Madam, she will really let Changqing throw this fox back to the snowy mountain. Where did this prodigal fox come from? A box of Jade Cream, I want a The one hundred taels of silver are all gone now, and half of its tail needs to be covered with one hundred taels of silver.

No matter how much pain she felt in her heart, she finally helped the little fox mop up its fur.

As for the little fox that had been smeared with jade cream, its whole body was fragrant, and even its coat seemed to be much brighter. It happily went to play with its owner.

When Lao Henglu came out of the palace, she heard that Shen Qingci was still in the incense room. She had been shut up all day. What, what made her so busy? Even her saliva was gone. They haven’t drank, they haven’t eaten, and they haven’t slept.

With a squeaking sound, the door opened. Shen Qingci was busy inside. In fact, it couldn't be said that she was busy. She seemed to be focusing on something, but she was not in a hurry.

It is better to say that she is busy than enjoying. She is enjoying this process, which is also the process of becoming a fragrance.

Lao Henglu walked over, pulled up a chair and sat down, then poured a cup of tea himself and placed it on the table beside him.

Shen Qingci took it over and drank it.

It wasn't until she drank three cups of tea in a row that the movements in her hands stopped for a moment.

"Look."

Shen Qingci placed what he was holding in front of Lao Henglu.

Lao Hengli also took it.

"Is this Jade Cream?"

He opened it, and inside was a slightly transparent white jade-colored paste with a light fragrance of magnolia. The best-selling jade cream is this magnolia-scented jade cream, which not only nourishes the skin, but also Being young, of course, can also lead to a good long beard.