1452

Chapter 1452 Raised as a pig

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

With a puff, Daxiang covered her mouth and couldn't help laughing.

Mo Fei glared at her, "Why are you laughing? What's so funny?"

Why, these maids raised by Shen Qingci are more bold than the other. They are all timid at first. This one doesn't dare, and that one doesn't dare. They also live cautiously.

But after raising her for a few years, she has the same temperament as Bai Mei. This is because Shen Qingci is behind her back, so she is confident, right?

But Daxiang just felt so funny, "Doctor Mo, Old Man Zhu is in good health. Not to mention how happy he is without you. Now he is helping to feed the horses in our house. This man needs to be moved. It’s not like you, raising people like pigs every day.”

"Go," Mo Fei flicked his sleeves.

"I finally have a father, is it easy?"

He snorted again. How could Daxiang understand how good it is to have a father? He is such an old man, and now his father will help him cover himself at night. No one in this world has treated him well. Not even the master had such an easy life. There were only a few people he was most grateful to in his life.

Master, young master, madam, and father.

If he is not good to them, who will he be good to?

Shen Qingci had been sitting on the side, playing with the purse on his waist, and couldn't help but laugh.

At this time, the mountains and rivers are safe and the years are peaceful.

She believed that more people in the Zhou Dynasty were like this and could live and work in peace and contentment in the future. Although Emperor Wenyuan did not have any grand ambitions, he was a benevolent king.

And what Great Zhou needs is such an emperor. The current Great Zhou is still not strong enough. When it becomes powerful again, it will be judged by future generations.

Are things ready?

Shen Qingci asked Daxiang. They were going to Changlin in the near future. By the way, they would also open another Yipinxiang store. In due course, Yipinxiang would bloom everywhere in Dazhou.

Although it may take a lot of time, after all, this spice shop is not another place, but she still has the remaining decades and her little fruit.

This means that as a daughter of the Lou family, you have to bear the consequences of your life since birth.

She wants to make money like her mother.

"Madam, we are ready."

Daxiang hurriedly replied, "My servant has made all preparations for Madam's trip. Sister Baimei personally watched them and checked them one by one."

"That's good."

Shen Qingci counted the time and found that nearly a year had passed since she came back from Cang Tao. She had said at the beginning that she would go to pick up March as early as half a month or at most a year.

It seems to be a few months later than in the past, because she did not expect that this battle would take longer than she thought, but with the money, she should have no worries about food and drink in March.

"lady."

Daxiang called Shen Qingci.

"Well, what's the matter?"

Shen Qingci raised her face. It turned out that she seemed to be in a trance just now.

"Madam, Princess Xiaojun is here."

Only then did Daxiang get the news from the outside, saying that the person had arrived.

"Big sister is here."

Shen Qingci stood up and prepared to go over to greet him personally.

When she arrived, she was surprised. This time, Yu Wenjin accompanied her eldest sister.

"Jin'er pays homage to my aunt."

When Yu Wenjin saw Shen Qingci, he quickly came over to salute.

"Aren't you busy with your studies? Why did you come here today?"

Shen Qingci came over quickly and helped Yu Wenjin tidy up his clothes. Don't look at her now with a young face, but she is really older for her age. She is also the eldest sister's child. As her own children, the eldest sister loves her ten children and treats them as her own children. Just like the eldest sister loves her four children, the eldest sister also treats Guoer as her own child.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Add Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us