1494

Chapter 1494 King Lu arrives

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

The coachman had already stopped the carriage.

"Are you here?"

King Lu got off the carriage and felt good about this house. It was newly built and the bricks and wood were plain, but it didn't match the man's temperament.

He had always felt that that person had a happy-go-lucky temperament, and he also disliked the complicated habits of the capital. It seemed that he was right.

Sure enough, this person's temperament has not changed even after so many years.

When the coachman stopped the carriage, Changqing came to greet him personally.

He saluted quickly, and just when he was about to speak, King Lu raised his hand to stop him.

"My surname is Bai."

He laughs.

Bai is the surname of his mother and concubine, and when he is away from home, he always uses his mother's surname. As for the title of King Lu, speaking of it, it is only used within Baichu.

He was just like Baichu in Dazhou like Lao Henglu. Even though he had thousands of methods, he couldn't use them. Naturally, he couldn't act like a prince here.

"Mr. Bai, please come inside."

Changqing immediately understood, and then stretched out his hand to invite King Lu in. It can be said that the current King Lu is close to them. Who knows that this person is also eating some of Yipinxiang's profits. Naturally, he took How much money do you have to do for Yipinxiang?

King Lu nodded lightly to Changqing, and then followed him in.

When he entered, he unexpectedly encountered a little girl squatting on the ground. She looked about three or four years old, and she was holding a little tiger in her arms. The workmanship of the little tiger was average, and it didn't look like it had been carefully made. Yes, but the clothes on this child are of the best quality, and you can tell at a glance that this child belongs to a girl raised by a wealthy family.

The little girl stood up, always holding the cloth tiger with one little hand. Her chubby little face looked so beautiful, and she tilted her little head, which made King Lu extremely happy.

King Lu smiled, and then stretched out his hand to the little girl.

"You are Guo'er, right?"

Changqing stood aside and replied quickly.

"Your Majesty is right, she is the princess of our family, she is still young, four years old."

"Yeah, it's quite small."

King Lu likes children very much, especially beautiful ones. This little baby is really good. What should I do? He wants to have a little daughter now. Even his body doesn’t know when he will get better and be like a baby. The average consideration is to have children of your own.

Guo'er walked over and raised her little head to look at King Lu.

"Can you take me in?"

King Lu put his hands in the air. He felt that his smile was pretty and the baby would like it very much.

Guo'er blinked and then held his fingers with her little hand.

These small and soft hands can really melt people's hearts, especially for such a beautiful little baby.