981-1020

Chapter 981 Found

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

It shook its head vigorously again, but when it saw that nasty little thing, it dared to flinch in front of it. That's okay, it bared its teeth, and was about to pounce forward again, when it raised its invincible big tail and swung it over, the snake's head hit the ground, and this huge snake's head was also smashed The ground then shook, and the snowflakes on the ground were also splashed to an unknown height.

And the little fox, who was still very arrogant just now, also fell to the ground with a slap.

This is a hand that hastily stretched out, hugged the little fox, and then gently wiped off the snow on it, and then put it in the hat of his cloak. It's big, usually the little fox likes to sit in it, not only can it shake, but it can also roll.

After the little fox was settled, Shen Qingci looked down. The snake on the ground was about ten feet long, and the goose bumps on his body were about to fall off.

She couldn't help touching her arm, also thinking about what to do with the snake?

God has the virtue of being good at life, so when it grows to such a big size, I don't know if it is going to become a spirit?

But she thought about it again, it's okay if she doesn't become a spirit, but if she becomes a spirit, she will definitely seek revenge from her. This is the time when either you die or I die.

She drew the dagger from her body.

Then she walked over to the big snake, these scented pearls were indeed tried and tested, at first she was worried that the drug would not be effective for the big snake, until the big snake fell to the ground, she was truly relieved.

For such a big snake, the snake gall can definitely be soaked in wine, but it is a pity that she has no wine now, even if the snake gall is taken out, it will stink after a few days.

As for the snake meat, I wonder if the two foxes will eat it?

Regardless of whether they were eating or not, Shen Qingci had already stood in front of the big snake.

"Chichi..."

Shen Qingci picked up the little fox in his cloak, touched its pointed ears, and then rummaged in his purse for a long time, only then did he find an antidote.

When she came, she happened to bring the antidote, but it was never used.

She smeared the antidote on the little fox's nose. If the little fox didn't wake up, how many hours would she have to hold him?

The little fox sneezed suddenly, and then woke up. He was a little dazed at first, but soon his eyes lit up. When he saw the snake on the ground, he almost danced with joy. With that, he jumped off Shen Qingci's hand, also heading towards the big snake.

[The problem of slow update of new chapters has finally been solved on the app that can change the source. Download the huanyuanapp.org source change app here, and view the latest chapters of this book on multiple sites at the same time. 】

Shen Qingci originally thought that it was going to be as pretentious as before, and every time someone who was bigger or fiercer than it fell to the ground, it would have to step on their heads.

Shen Qingci also let it go, the little fox's lawless temperament was not because of her, who gave it this opportunity.

But this time, she was wrong. The little fox didn't jump on the big snake's head at all. Instead, it stretched out its sharp claws. Before Shen Qingci could react, he directly stretched his claws into the big snake's head. Inside the body, when the claws were taken out again, there were already some grey-green things in the palm of the hand. Shen Qingci naturally knew that it was snake gall, and she was thinking about how to save the snake gall to make wine for Shen Dingshan. She didn't even dig it, but was dug away by this little fox.