1507

Chapter 1507 Don’t let the wealth go to outsiders

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

"That being the case, there's no need to be so early."

"It is late."

Shen Qingci put down the cup in his hand and gently stroked his sleeve, "Your mother married your father when she was fifteen. If your father had married someone else earlier, where would you have come from?" , don’t you know how many people in this capital are still beating their chests and hating their own blindness?”

But Yu Wenjin listened no matter what, Shen Qingci was talking about himself.

If he misses his mother, it can only be said that he has no fate at best, but if he misses Shen Qingci, he is really blind.

Because they really missed it, tens of millions of taels of silver, and such a girl-like mistress.

"What do you see me doing?"

Shen Qingci raised his eyelids, what's there to see about her? She has been watching her for eighteen years since she was a child. What, does she really look weird?

"Jin'er doesn't dare."

Yu Wenjin quickly lowered his head, not daring to make any mistakes now, especially not in front of Shen Qingci?

Shen Qingci didn't want to chat with him this time. She didn't have that much time for dissatisfaction. With this time, she could make a lot of money by making some spices.

"Is there someone you like?"

She asked Yu Wenjin, "If there is someone in your heart, I will ask someone to inquire first. As long as they have good character and a clean family background, regardless of status or rank, I will be the one to talk to your mother."

Yu Wenjin coughed slightly to cover up his embarrassment.

"Aunt, Jin'er has no one in mind."

"No?"

Shen Qingci suddenly narrowed his eyes, "If you don't like women, why don't you like men?"

Yu Wenjin was startled and coughed. It seemed that he was really frightened by Shen Qingci.

This little aunt of his is really not surprising if she doesn't say anything. It's okay if she doesn't say anything. This can really scare people to death.

Shen Qingci poured a cup of tea slowly and then placed it in front of Yu Wenjin.

"Thank you, aunt."

Yu Wenjin quickly took the cup and drank it in a few sips. This was considered as a way to overcome his shock.

Shen Qingci filled another glass for herself. She lifted up her sleeves with one hand, and her hand holding the pot was steady. Of course, not a drop of water splashed on the table.

This noble aura throughout her body is indeed worthy of her status.

"What does aunt want to say?"

Yu Wenjin couldn't help but smile bitterly. It was obvious that something was wrong, but he insisted on bringing out so much, which really scared him to death.

"Actually, it's okay."

Shen Qingci also brought the teacup to his lips, "I just came here to hit you on your head."

And she paused for a while, then continued drinking tea.

Of course, the look on her face at this time was not a joke.