1362

Chapter 1362 Recognition of life

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

"That's right," the girl in red raised her chin, "Who in the capital can compare with our princess?"

The girl in green smiled again and said, "Okay, let's not talk about this anymore. The princess likes pear flowers the most. While the pear tree is in bloom, let's cut a few more branches."

Yes, there was a clanging sound that made the two maids stop involuntarily. They turned around and saw a maid picking up a broom that had fallen on the ground.

"What a clumsy person."

The girl in green curled her lips, "I can't even hold anything."

"Okay, don't waste time here."

The girl in red quickly pulled the girl in green and left, "We still have business to do. If you delay the princess's affairs, do you want to be kicked out? You don't know how many people are jealous of us now. People's status now is that they all want to squeeze in towards the princess."

When the girl in green heard this, she walked quickly and did not dare to stay here longer.

Not everyone can be this first-class maid?

Of course, everyone wants to be a girl of this class, and everyone wants to be one.

Naturally, the girl in green was not so stupid as to give up her promising future to others.

And not long after they left, the man who had been holding the broom suddenly opened his eyes and looked at their backs.

That hand held the broom tightly, almost crushing it to pieces.

Then she continued to sweep the leaves on the ground, but her hands were always trembling for some reason.

Pear blossom, haha, pear blossom.

There is only one pear tree in this mansion, and that pear tree has been with her all her life and allowed her to live for six years. It can be said that if there was no pear tree, Shen Qingci might not have been there in the previous life.

She moved the pear tree back to Prince Shuo's palace and sent the best gardeners to fertilize it, weed it, and catch insects for it. She was never willing to touch a single leaf of it.

How dare she, that counterfeit, touch her pear tree?

She was obviously so angry that she wanted to kill someone, but she could only hold back and swallow her tears into her stomach.

This is not her Prince Shuo's Mansion. Everything here is now out of her control at all.

She couldn't even find Bai Mei or Shen Shen.

She knew very well in her heart what the counterfeit was most afraid of, and the one she feared most was naturally the real owner. Now her face had changed. No one knew she was the real owner, but if that person knew, no matter what she looked like If she had a face, she would be torn into pieces.

And for the whole day, she was sweeping the yard here. She had never seen the impostor or anyone she was familiar with before. She had to say, where did the impostor come from?

She really had some good skills, and she was able to completely change everyone in Prince Shuo's palace, and she couldn't even find any familiar faces.

What she didn't know at this time was that a small and beautiful child was being held by the wet nurse. Her little face was very calm and she didn't smile. No matter how young she was, there were some things that were just... Come out of the soul.