1408

Chapter 1408 She did it

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

"Did you make it?"

He asked Shen Qingci.

"Yeah," Shen Qingci stood up and stretched a bit.

"It just took a little longer, and I finally figured out those things."

"Does he know?"

Lao Henglu put down the Jade Rong Cream and said that he was Mo Fei. Shen Qingci had never asked Mo Fei for any secret recipe, and it was also for safety reasons, so Mo Fei was responsible for these, and she was just adjusting them. Wear fragrance.

"He doesn't know."

"He thought I didn't want the secret recipe just because it was a secret." Shen Qingci sat down again, propped up his face slightly, and also took an old box of Jade Cream. The box was too plain. This hundred Two silver dollars, if it were her, she would really feel that her purchase was not worth it.

One hundred taels of silver is enough to buy a lot. For example, the house she and Yue Yue bought was only forty taels. Forty taels for a house.

“If it’s not a secret, then what is it? 々

Lao Henglu took the jade cream, and also took Shen Qingci's hands to apply them on her. Her hands were naturally long. How could a perfumer not have a pair of perfect hands? Even this year. I don’t know what I did, but my hands have a lot of calluses.

I don’t know if this is useful, I can only try my best.

After finding Mo Fei, they would think of some solutions.

Shen Qingci honestly asked him to apply jade cream on herself, "I don't do this, just because I'm busy."

She was just busy. In fact, she had always known the recipe of Jade Cream, but she had never done it. Mo Fei did not come back and handed over this method to others, so he left forever.

It was also what made Bai Mei and the others think that there might be no Jade Face Cream in the world from now on. Most of them wanted to shave off the hair on Nian Nian's body so that they wouldn't have to apply it again. The hair is wiped off.

How big of a fox is that, and how many bottles can it take?

Until the new Jade Cream was made, Bai Mei's jaw dropped to the ground.

"Madam, can you make jade beauty cream?"

Baimei tried it on the back of her hand, and found out that the Jade Cream was not bad, and it smelled better and more delicate than before. When applied on the back of her hand, it felt slightly cool. And this slight coolness is because Shen Qingci added some borneol and mint in it. The two are added together to give such a feeling.

Of course, after this moment of coolness, your skin will feel instantly repaired, which will also make you feel much more comfortable.

Bai Mei feels that their Jade Cream will definitely become a big seller again.

Later, Changqing asked someone to bring over a hollow white porcelain box, which was used to hold the jade paste. The two matched perfectly, especially when you could smell it from the outside. The fragrance of magnolia flowers can be used as incense.

Shen Qingci clapped his hands and walked out. A little fox followed her step by step, and now he never left her side.

When she walked into her house, she was still worried about it.