1436

Chapter 1436: Someone has seen it

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

Use this to exchange for Lin Yunniang's life. Lin Yunniang's life is too valuable.

She placed the things in front of Lao Hengli.

Lao Hengxi opened the box and found an old piece of clothing inside.

Shen Qingci reached out and took out the clothes, then touched the chest of the clothes, removed the thread on it, and then took out a piece of yellowed paper from inside.

Luo Henglu took the page and opened it. This seemed like a method of forging iron.

Shen Qingci carefully took the page from Lao Hengli's hand, "For this, I don't know how much hardship I endured, and finally I got it."

"This is..." She raised her face and smiled at Lao Hengli.

"Cang Tao's, the art of melting iron."

Soon after, Emperor Wenyuan held the page of yellow paper in his hands.

"Iron melting technique?"

He asked again in disbelief, "Cang Tao's iron-melting technique?"

"Yes," Lao Hengli nodded, "It is Cang Tao's iron-melting technique. Although I haven't tried it yet, there are other steps according to the writing. This thing comes from Cang Tao and can't go wrong."

“And we’ll just have to try it to find out if it’s true.”

"It must be," Emperor Wenyuan also shouted and stood up.

"I believe it is true. With the blessing of my great Zhou ancestors, this must be the iron-melting technique." With this iron-melting technique, not to mention other things, they can make new weapons and armor for the soldiers. They will decide in the future You won't be afraid of others, and you can make the best farm tools in the world, as well as various other things.

Cang Tao's iron-melting technique is famous all over the world, and it was by using this iron-melting technique that Cang Tao became the strongest among the Four Kingdoms, because they had many soldiers and generals, and because they were very powerful in terms of tools and weapons. Its excellence is incomparable to other countries, even their Zhou Dynasty.

He was always dreaming about Cang Tao's iron-melting technique, and I have to say that he really thought about it with Shen Qing Ciqing.

They all set their sights on others' best things, such as making salt, fine silk, and paper. All of these combined are far inferior to the iron melting technique. As for whether it is possible, he is not worried now. As long as this is in their hands, then they must succeed. If it doesn't happen in one year, it will take two years. If it doesn't take two years, it will take five years.

However, he can wait, but Shen Qingci can't wait. She is still waiting to use this thing to blow up Prince Fenglun's palace.

Therefore, this iron-melting technique must be successful, and it must be successful. There are no ifs and no impossibles.

"Your Majesty, please take a look at this again."

Lao Hengli took out a blueprint from his body. He thought that Shen Qingci could take out this because he had the iron melting technique. Without the support of fine iron, ordinary ordinary iron would not be able to bear it. Coming out with such high temperatures.

Emperor Wenyuan brought it over again. Even though he looked at it for a long time, he couldn't figure it out. What on earth was this?

Is it a pot or a pot? Why does it look so strange?