1420

Chapter 1420 Can’t stand it

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

If Shen Qingci were here, then he should be able to recognize that some of the jewelry on this woman at this time are of special styles, which can also be said to be from the palace, and these things are all from her Passed by in hand one by one.

The jewelry she usually wears are all made by someone at Lao Hengli. They are very light and exquisite to wear. Therefore, she is not used to these palace objects. She thinks it is too heavy and will weigh her down. Got to his own head.

So many of them were given to Shen Qingrong and Lin Yunniang.

These are all gifts from the royal family. There is nothing wrong with her giving them to her relatives. However, these must be palace gifts. Even Shen Qingrong rarely wears them on weekdays and always puts them away. They are all poor things. Some were offered.

Of course, these things can be regarded as one's own wealth in the future, and can also be worn on important occasions. But now Lin Yunniang dares to give these things to others casually. How much does she love this cousin, or does she think The things Shen Qingci sent were also worthless.

Such random things are also rewarded to others.

Don’t worry about whether others can bear it.

At this time, the woman was so frightened that she fell to the ground. The maid on the side was also loyal and stretched out her hand to block her.

"You are so brave, and you don't even look at who is sitting here? This is the female concubine of Duke Wei. You don't want to die, do you?"

At this time, people around him actually laughed and made pig noises.

"Returning to Duke Wei's Mansion, we were all deceived. Even the silver-armored guards of Prince Shuo's Mansion didn't know about it, so they said they were from the Duke of Wei's Mansion. This is not making people laugh, but also What?"

This silver armored guard is indeed unique to Prince Shuo's Palace. The armor they wear cannot be worn by ordinary guards. Only people from the royal family can have this guard.

"That's what I said," the other one also sneered.

"The Duke of Wei used his flesh and blood to protect the peace of the people of our Zhou Dynasty. Princess Shu and Princess Xiaojun are all good people. They have saved the lives of many people. This time, they have spent a large amount of money to help this capital." How could the helpless people collect their corpses and let them rest in their graves? How could they have such tyrannical relatives? This is obviously a fake."

This sentence after sentence also made the woman in Ma Huazhi look like a dishonest person. She was just rushing to her cousin's house and didn't do anything. Somehow, she met the guards of Prince Shuo's Mansion.

And now they are treating her like this. Isn't this too disrespectful to her cousin?

No matter what, her cousins ​​are all that person's eldest sister-in-law.

On the street, in public, if she slapped her in the face like this, she was not just slapping her cousin in the face. When she saw her cousin, she had to let her cousin clean it up.

Also let her know, what is the difference between elder and younger?

As a result, just when she was still thinking about how to clean up her family, she directly stretched out a big hand, regardless of whether she was a woman or not, whether she was an unmarried young woman from Yunying, just like pulling a dog. He pulled her clothes out and pulled her out by her hair.

When the people around him saw this, they felt very relieved. Didn't they scold him very fiercely just now? Now they are scolding him again and again.

The lives of their common people were no longer important. The emperor of the Zhou Dynasty loved his people as his own son, and dared to commit murder in the name of others on the streets. How courageous and ignorant he was.

And the woman was obviously frightened. The silver-armored guards of Prince Shuo's Palace directly pulled her hair and pulled her forward mercilessly. Even the girls and women were shouting and screaming. He screamed and was dragged all the way forward.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us