1477

Chapter 1477 Still soft-hearted

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

And she could only smile bitterly. She didn't know whether to blame her mother, herself, or both, because she was born to her mother. With such a selfish mother, how could she be any better? go?

So she and her shamelessness and selfishness come from within.

So whether it's Xiaoqing or March, they are in the same group, but she is not.

So no matter how they go, they can't reach the same place, and they can't take the same path.

She put her hand on her chest again, touched the few banknotes, and stuffed the buns and other things on the table into her own baggage.

Everyone has left, so what is she still doing here, spending money here? She also wanted to leave here and find a good job for herself. If anyone found out, what was waiting for her would not be wealth, but being sold.

She has been sold once, does she want to be sold a second time?

When she came out, she saw several people walking towards her. She quickly hid aside, and those people got closer and closer.

"I thought I saw Xiao Huang just now?"

Brother Xiao Huang said.

They all came out of prison, and none of them were good. They were all just like beggars. But no matter what, they really survived the disaster and survived the catastrophe. The same will happen in the future. There will be good fortune later.

But they never thought that when they went back, what would be waiting for them would not be anything good, but homeless.

And not long after they left, Xiao Huang walked out holding his own bag.

"Oh, wait."

Suddenly, someone called her from behind, which made Xiao Huang stagger, and then she ran forward like crazy. As soon as she ran, the person also ran.

This one runs while the other chases, and the one who beats him to death does not stop, and the one who runs to death does not stop.

Until I ran into a dead end.

There is no way forward, and there is no way to retreat.

Xiao Huang hugged her baggage tightly, her body was trembling, and she stepped back from time to time. She recognized that this was the waiter in the inn, but she had never done anything the waiter was chasing after her. Yes.

She didn't get the money, and she didn't take an extra line from the inn.

"I said, why are you running?"

The waiter gasped for air, almost as if he was about to run away.

"Then why are you chasing me?"

Xiao Huang was about to cry. She hugged the baggage in her arms tightly, thinking, this person must know that she still has two or two hundred silver coins on her, but she also showed off her wealth. How do people know this?

"If you don't run away, can I chase you?"

"Can you run away without chasing me?"

The two people just ran and chased, arguing for a long time, but still couldn't come up with a reason.

This is what happens when a person with a weak heart meets a person with a solid heart.

I really don’t know what they are doing arguing about this at this time. What is there to argue about?