1516

Chapter 1516 I think she is pretty good

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

Madam Bai's eyes turned red and she was so moved that she didn't know what to say.

Her biggest regret and guilt in her life is that she did not leave a legacy for the Bai family. If there really is a grandson named Bai, then she can be considered worthy of the Bai family and the prime minister, who will definitely teach her well. That child also allowed him to grow up and become another virtuous minister of the Great Zhou Dynasty.

She believed it would be so, and she also believed it would be so.

At this moment, a lady came over and was very happy to see them.

"Qingrong, Minran, it turns out that you are here to make it easier for me to find you."

These people can all be called by their names, and presumably they are all familiar with Shen Qingrong and Madam Bai. Otherwise, it would be impossible to call them by their names.

"We have been here for a long time, where did you go?" Shen Qingrong covered her mouth and said with a smile, but are you lost?"

The lady smiled sheepishly, but that was not it.

Shen Qingrong knew her temperament. Mrs. Du became a close friend with her and came to their Duke Wei's mansion several times. However, she liked to get lost. Once, she even walked to Shen Wenhao's courtyard and asked her to She thought she was peeking at her eldest brother. Even now, she is still embarrassed when she mentions this matter. She didn't expect that they have been married for many years and have a lot of children, but why has this lost temper not changed?

Shen Qingrong was still smiling, but when he saw the young woman behind Mrs. Du, the smile on his face also dropped.

"Look at me, I forgot to introduce you."

Mrs. Du quickly pulled out the person behind her.

"This is Song Min. She is the daughter of Song Mingjiang, the former number one scholar. She is also a student of Songlin Academy. She is truly a tiger father with no dog daughter. It is just in time for you to meet her."

"If I hadn't met her today, I might not know where she is now?"

At this time, both Shen Qingrong and Mrs. Bai's expressions changed a bit, but after all, they had their identities. Although they were really unhappy in their hearts, they did not make things difficult in front of them.

Mrs. Du looked at this, then looked at that, her mind had already turned over a thousand times, and she probably knew something in her mind, and knew that there must be something in between that she didn't know.

"Miss Song, I see there is a poetry club over there. You young people should stay together. I will come over to you later. I want to have a nice talk with your two aunts."

"Then, Min'er will take your leave first," Song Min said lightly. She behaved very well. Although her expression was not obvious, her scholarly aura made people like her.

Showy women are much more lovable than those foxy ones.

Song Min gave a blessing to Mrs. Du, and then gave a gentle blessing to Shen Qingrong and Mrs. Bai, and then walked away like a weak willow supporting the wind.

But when she turned around, the smile on her face fell. She clenched her hands and walked away with light steps.

After Song Min left, Mrs. Du asked Shen Qingrong and Mrs. Bai.