1378

Chapter 1378 Changed back

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

"Take her away."

She turned around and left here.

Yang Miao suddenly felt like something was put on her head, and then she didn't know anything.

This is a bumpy boat, and she is sitting on this boat, drifting away in the wind, not knowing where she is going, or where she is?

Until she opened her eyes again, she saw someone she thought she would never see again in her life.

"father?"

Doctor Yang also cried with joy.

"Just wake up, just wake up. Do you know that you have been sleeping for three days, and you are really worried about your father."

"Slept for three days?"

Yang Miao originally thought she was dead, but the Doctor Yang she saw was just because Doctor Yang was killed like her.

And what Dr. Yang just said, "You have been sleeping for three days," was just for her to know.

So she's not dead yet?

Yes, she was not dead, she could still feel the pain on her body, but if she was dead, she couldn't feel anything at all. She couldn't help but touch her face again.

It's also warm.

"Dad, what's going on?"

Yang Miao really felt like she was in a dream. He had obviously accepted his fate, and she had also accepted death, but why was she alive now?

"It was Prince Shuo who saved you."

Doctor Yang pulled up his sleeves and wiped his face, "Wonderful, you have met a noble person."

"Prince Shuo?" Yang Miao didn't understand. It was Princess Shuo who caused her to be like this, but why was Prince Shuo the one who saved her?

"Can you ask yourself?"

Master Yang didn't dare to mention those noble things, no matter how strange they were, he didn't dare to ask.

As for whether Yang Miao came out without asking, he didn't know?

The breeze outside was gentle, and the light between the leaves moved gently from time to time, and occasionally a few light spots fell by.

Shen Qingci looked at his face in the mirror.

Sure enough, her face is changing little by little, and now it is beginning to resemble her previous appearance.

"Are you here?" She put down the mirror, then turned around and faced the person walking towards her.

It seems that she is recovering well.

And it has to be said that although she was in danger this time, she survived the disaster.

"your face?"

Yang Miao pointed at Shen Qingci's face in surprise. This appearance, this feeling, this smile, and these eyes were obviously that of that person, but why had they changed to hers? It felt a little strange.

No, it’s not unfamiliar, this face seems to look like someone.

"I have changed," Shen Qingci caressed his face, "How long do you think it will take for me to change back?"