1438

Chapter 1438 Her suffering was not in vain

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

But Shen Qingci's expression changed, "They said that people who are poisoned will turn blue and have red spots all over their bodies." This was the reason why she got sick in the first place.

Otherwise, she would still be there as a little mute, not seeing the light of day, or grass would have grown on the grave.

Lao Hengli shook his head, and then comforted her.

"The iron melting technique will not poison people."

"But……"

Shen Qingci still didn't believe it. There was no need to comfort her like this, really. She has seen it before, people can die, so she feels that this iron-melting technique is good, but it is made of human flesh. That's why she didn't kill the counterfeit, at least there was still a little bit left. He used his useful body to do the last thing for the people of Zhou Dynasty.

"It's just the mountain that was poisoned."

Lao Hengli didn't lie, he explained to Shen Qingci carefully.

"Cang Tao paid too much attention to his iron-melting skills and was afraid that he would be stolen from him, so he arranged the iron-melting city you mentioned above an iron mine.

Melting iron in an iron ore mountain will increase the temperature of the place, and these high temperatures will slowly become a toxin and harm the body. "

"Actually, as long as the iron is not melted on the iron ore, nothing will happen."

Shen Qingci was actually a little skeptical and had some doubts in her heart, but one thing she believed was that Cang Tao's Iron City was indeed located on a large iron mine.

Because the pig iron they used was dug out from there.

Perhaps it is really the reasons mentioned by Lao Henglu. They all knew that the place where they were was poisoning people, but they still did not leave there. They used their lives to protect the iron-melting technique. It is enough to see that Cang Tao also They all really regard their iron-melting skills as treasures, but such treasures will be stolen one day, and the person who steals them is unaware.

"Send Guo'er to the palace tomorrow."

All the drawings on Lao Henglu's table were put away. I'm afraid this is not a place for her to stay. She is still young, so don't scare her.

Although Shen Qingci was reluctant to let go of her daughter, she was still worried about whether this iron-melting technique would really cause any harm to people's bodies. Her worries would never go away.

On the second day, Guo'er was brought to the palace by Chang Yi.

The number of royal heirs in Emperor Wenyuan's palace is very few. There are only two princes now, but not even a princess. Emperor Wenyuan's love for Guo'er is no less than that of Lao Heng, so as long as he is here, nothing will happen.

The art of melting iron and firearms is not a trivial matter, and it is impossible for them to study these in a arrogant manner, so they took the point just from the secret passage in Prince Shuo's Mansion.

Everything was arranged in a deserted place.

There are heavy troops outside and hidden guards inside.

This place is undetected and it is a safe place.

Shen Qingci sat on the side with her eyes open, carefully recalling the sounds she heard there. These were all she could remember.