411-440

Chapter 411

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

Concubine Jun also had approval in her eyes, this one hundred thousand taels of silver is not something everyone can afford.

"It's worth it."

Shen Qingrong didn't feel any reluctance, "It's a good thing to save someone's life and build a seven-pole pagoda. Qingrong is willing to spare no effort. By the way, my father Shen Dingshan and my brother and sister-in-law also donated When the one hundred thousand taels of silver comes out, we will send someone to bring it first, and we will build the shantang first before the weather is cold, and it will be extremely cold in winter," Shen Qingrong said again Thinking of the heavy snowfall when she was not yet married, how many people died at that time, who knows, just in the streets of Beijing, many people die every day, and the nearby villages, I am afraid More people died, and I hope there will be no such heavy snow this year.

And no matter what, what her family Ah Ning said was right, it is still necessary to build the shantang first, but it is still impossible with their ability, in fact, it does not mean that their family cannot afford the money, nor can it support it.

It is feasible for their two families to spend 30,000 taels of silver in January, but it is too dazzling, and this disaster after another cannot be achieved by their two families alone, so they are looking for these wives. Come on, that's enough.

If there is a trend in the future, then even in a disaster year, there will be fewer people dying.

And human life, at that time, has the distinction of high and low.

So when the younger sister mentioned this matter, she agreed, and of course Princess Jun was the same.

"It's rare that you have such a compassionate heart."

And I heard that Prince Jun's Mansion donated 100,000 taels of silver at once, and even Duke Wei's mansion donated 100,000 taels at once. This is probably the donation of Shen Dingshan's coffin, no Maybe the family's coffin is still there. When Shen Qing resigned and left, the betrothal gifts and dowry sent by the Qi family were all brought back, so it was only a lot.

At this time, no one dared to say that Prince Jun’s Mansion would not give out money to fool them. Many wives present also donated some, at least ten thousand or so. If there is less, it is really impossible , it would be better not to donate.

This time, the amount of money raised by King Jun’s Mansion was nearly 300,000 taels, and the money was donated to Xiangjue Temple without a penny, and Master Jingkong picked it up in person. The Shantang is at the foot of the mountain of Xiangjue Temple. Because the silver taels were in place, it was built very quickly, and it was also because winter was about to begin, and some people would really starve to death.

And at the gate of Xiangjue Temple, a list of benefactors was newly established, and Princess Jun and Duke Wei were in the most conspicuous places. The list of benefactors also received incense from Xiangjue Temple, just like lighting an ever-burning lamp, and everyone who came and went to offer incense could see it.

[In view of the general environment, this site may be closed at any time, please move to the permanent source replacement app, huanyuanapp.org as soon as possible]

Master Jingkong was also grateful for their kind deeds, and went down the mountain to pray for them in person.

Master Jingkong is already in Prince Jun's residence at this time, and Princess Jun is a Buddhist believer. Zeng Jin Shen Qingci said that her face is as beautiful as a Bodhisattva.