1051-1080

Chapter 1051

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

And no one in the house dared to talk to him anymore.

Luo Hengsi didn't tell Shen Qingci about this matter, and now that the child is growing up, it has already made her very uncomfortable, so he doesn't want to mention the matter of the ungerminated seeds, but fortunately Shen Qingci didn't ask, either. If you ask again, Luo Hengxiang really doesn't know how to answer her?

These are brought back by her through untold hardships, and she originally wanted to grow them outside. If they really can't grow them, then all those thoughts were wasted.

And time passed day by day, and the 50 acres of crops had been planted by the Zhao family, and the autumn grain had been planted, and now the seedlings had grown up, and it was really God made it beautiful, and it rained, and the seedlings were green and lovely, and they were lovely to look at. Zhao's family looked at this piece of emerald green, and thought of those who didn't accept it. After a few months, The scene when the wind blows the wheat waves here will be even more gratifying.

What they like most is the time of harvest, which means that they have not been busy this year, and they have not spent this year in vain. When it comes to winter, they will not be hungry, and even more so Can have a good year.

They are not afraid of suffering, nor are they afraid of being tired. They are afraid that the crops in the fields will not grow well, and they are also afraid that the year will be bad, and they are even more afraid that the year will be good, but there is no land to plant.

The eldest son of Old Man Zhao's family went to the half-acre field while he was fattening the field, and he didn't know what was planted in the field. The nobleman came to see it every day, but Keke didn't grow any Whatever comes, will not grow out of stones, right?

As a result, when he passed by, he was taken aback for a moment, and then quickly rubbed his eyes.

Grow out, actually grow out?

Not long after, Lao Henglu led the people over in strides, and they also stood around the field, looking at the small seedlings growing out of the field.

All of them can be seen with the naked eye. The green seedlings on that layer now only have two leaves, and these two leaves are very big.

What is this? Old man Zhao was muttering in his heart, this is cabbage, but it doesn't look like it, how can cabbage have such big leaves?

Lao Hengan finally laughed, and finally sprouted, so it doesn't matter, as long as it grows.

He had people put up railings all around, just because he was afraid of being stepped on and gnawed by those animals.

But now they are all young seedlings, so no one knows what they are planting. Even the old man Zhao's family is wondering, what are these things?

Why are they so nervous, even they all follow closely together, and they don't dare to pass by there, for fear of stepping on a young seedling of others, that would be terrible.

And since these small seedlings have grown out, it is also a sigh of relief. Of course, it is even more surprising that these small seedlings grow very fast. There are only two leaflets in the first place. But it's almost the same every day. If it doesn't take about ten days, it will already surpass other vegetable seedlings.

Luo Hengli supported Shen Qingci, and brought her over to see these pickled vegetables. Those mustard sprouts had grown to a very high height, and now they could no longer grow here. Only Shen Qingci had seen these pickled vegetables, and of course she was the only one. planted.