831-860

Chapter 831

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

"Didn't that Qiuniang stay in a rich family's house before? She used to be busy in the kitchen. I heard that the man she died was also the cook of a rich family. He cooks good dishes. Why don't you find her?"

The village chief's wife thought about it for a long time before she figured out that there was such a number one person.

When the village chief heard it, it was as if a flash of light had flashed over his head, and he hurriedly turned over to find someone.

And when they entered, the Qiuniang they were talking about was actually the woman with the child, who was also favored by Shen Qingci. At this time, she was busy in the kitchen, and the little girl was obedient. Sit on a stool.

Qiuniang is baking pancakes for her daughter. Although Murakami has limited ingredients, she can't make delicious food, but even so, she will make a handful of brown rice into something beautiful and fun for her daughter to eat.

It is also possible to make such rough food much tastier than others.

Qiuniang, is Qiuniang there?

"Qiu Niang, is Qiu Niang there?"

Someone outside knocked on the door, as if looking for her.

"Mom, I'm going to drive."

Shuangshuang stood up and ran out with her own calves.

And she lifted her toes and opened the door.

"So it's Little Shuangshuang."

The village chief patted Shuangshuang's little head, this obedient and cute child, everywhere is likable, especially this child is watched by them grow up, Qiu Niang just died a man before At that time, the child was the size of a slap. In the blink of an eye, he had grown to such a big size, right?

Qiuniang didn't have milk to feed the child at the time, and the child grew up eating a lot of food.

And being able to grow to such a large size is actually thanks to the people in the village.

Of course, the village chief couldn't help feeling comforted when he saw the child's rosy face.

It's fine if you don't starve into a little mouse. How pitiful is this child without a father? It's not easy for a woman to pull a child so big. Of course, this time is also a good opportunity. , maybe, I can save a dowry for this child, and I can find a good family to marry him in the future.

So such a good errand, but don't miss it.

The village chief also told Qiuniang about his visit.

When Qiuniang heard that it was cooking for that noble family, she was naturally willing. In fact, let alone money, even if she would not give anything, she was also willing. The girl who came to buy a house gave too much. Since it belongs to their family, she cooks this meal.

And seeing Qiuniang agreeing, the village head is really done with the matter now, and his body became looser all of a sudden. He just went over once, and also asked, when will this person go over?

He rushed to the house without stopping, but the master didn't see it, but the one who gave him the money did.

"I found it, then send someone over."

Changqing also has nothing to do with the dust all over the yard now, it just so happened that someone came here, so it's just a matter of letting someone come over and clean it up, and it must be done before dark.