1377

Chapter 1377 She is here

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

As a result, the counterfeit became more and more courageous. Not only did all the servants in the palace have been replaced, but even Yipinxiang was involved. It was a pity that they could not find the key to the warehouse of Prince Shuo's Mansion, so Prince Shuo's Mansion They can't get the things in the warehouse. Otherwise, Prince Shuo's Mansion will not be completely defeated. But even so, just the first-grade incense from the two families is put into their accounts every day, which is enough for them to live in this capital. All the glorious life in it.

In the end, even Guoer dared to take action.

They even forgot about their identity, they forgot that they were just fakes, they forgot that being a royal relative was not that easy, they also forgot that this face was only available for one year.

Only now did Shen Qingci know how she was sent to Cangtao in the first place. It was no wonder that she always felt as if someone was always spying on her, and even took her away silently. He went to Dazhou and was imprisoned in Cang Tao's place.

It turns out that there is a fake one in the house.

As for this fake princess, no one recognized her for a whole month.

"What's wrong?" Lao Henglin saw Shen Qingci's expression changing again and again, and then he propped up his forehead on the table.

"You have a headache?"

He stretched out his hand and placed it on Shen Qingci's forehead.

Shen Qingci shook her head. It wasn't that she had a headache, it was just that her ears hurt.

"Why did it become like this?" Lao Hengli moved his fingers to her face again, "She looks pretty and cute like this."

Shen Qingci touched his face. In fact, this matter has been talked about for a long time. If he talked about it, he might not finish it for days and nights. They still have a lot of time to continue talking. This matter, as for the face, will always recover.

And she also found that her facial features seemed to have changed a bit in the past few days, becoming more and more like before.

But now is not the time to bring up these things, she has other things to do.

"This year has been hard on you."

Luo Henglu touched her head, just like before, how many things were suppressed in those black eyes. Her journey along the way was so painful and difficult, although she never said it. What's going on.

Shen Qingci shook his head and rested his head on his arm.

"When Heaven is about to entrust a great responsibility to this person, he must first strain his mind, strain his muscles and bones, starve his body and skin, and deplete his body..."

"I have always liked this poem. It may not have been clear before, but now it is somewhat clear."

"If I were given another chance, I would still walk on that road again." She had not walked this way in vain. When she came back, she would really return to a peaceful era for them.

She touched her chest. She always kept such things close to her body. She still said the same thing, now is not the time to talk about this.

We need to deal with the impostor first.

Of course, she was also very angry now, and it happened that there was an impostor who wanted her to vent her anger, otherwise it would be difficult to eliminate the hatred in her heart.