1482

Chapter 1482: Work hard

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

You know, how many people in Baichu are waiting for Jade Cream.

The fame of Jade Cream comes from the Great Zhou Dynasty, and it is also famous all over the world, and everyone knows it.

But after Qian Zichen left, Mo Li spoke.

"Giving them two is enough."

"you do not know."

Shen Qingci held up the cup with both hands. This cup of tea was 30% warm, 30% astringent, and 40% bitter yet sweet.

"When I was most helpless, someone threw a bag of gold and silver to me. Later, I relied on those things to get me back to the capital. Isn't my life worth the 20% profit?"

Suddenly a little fox got into the doorway.

The little fox ran over and jumped into Shen Qingci's arms.

"I am full?"

Shen Qingci touched the little fox's belly.

"grumble……"

The little fox jumped happily. It was obvious that he was in a good mood. There were not many things in this world that could make him feel good, and one of them was to make him feel full.

After all the hard work, Li Qiye bought a few large game animals for it, and it was eating them happily in the past few days.

"After you have eaten, you will work hard tomorrow. We will dig out all the good things in the mountains, otherwise you will not be able to afford the game."

The little fox chirped, and his eyes were very bright.

As for the jade cream, Shen Qingci left it to Mo Li.

Since she had given this place to her in the first place, these matters were naturally decided by her.

As for Shen Qingci herself, it seems that she is going to make spices again. After all, it is not easy to open a new Yipinxiang store.

She still had several months to prepare, which was enough.

Another long day, it seems that compared with yesterday, there is not much difference, the sky is still the same color, not very clear.

You can also feel the unique local cold wind, which is like adding snowflakes, and it feels inexplicably cold when it blows on your body.

In fact, there is still nearly a month before the long coming winter.

But for Changlin, it was already very cold.

In some places, even the earth dragons were on fire.

Shen Qingci touched the little fox's little head.

"We have to work hard every year."

"grumble……"

The little fox jumped, jumping from her arms to the ground, jumping there from time to time, and then running forward with its tail swung.

This is to find good things for the master.

It knows what its owner wants it to look for. It's just the grass. It can just look for it.

It's just that it doesn't understand why the owner likes those grasses, and they don't taste good.

It was happy to run on the snow, and the snow did not slow down its movements at all. It seemed that it was more at home, running faster and more happily.