1413

Chapter 1413 She also has a gift

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

Fortunately, I listened to Dong’s reminder, otherwise, something might really happen?

Thinking about it, she felt sick in her heart.

"Princess, we're here."

Coincidentally, the carriage outside also stopped. This was the arrival of Duke Wei's mansion.

Shen Qingci held Tingdong's hand and got off the carriage.

She took Yu Wenjin with her first, so naturally she wanted to visit her father first.

As soon as the results arrived, a little girl ran out from inside with a little cloth tiger in her arms. She was about three or four years old and looked very cute. Although she was young, she was still enough to look at. When he came out, he had a good appearance, and the most important thing was that he had a very sweet milky smell.

This fragrant and sweet fragrance makes people want to take a bite, as if it is a sweet and delicious fruit. They are beautiful and cute, and their bodies are also sweet.

When Shen Qingrong saw her, she was really curious. She originally went to her sister's place to see Guo'er, but when she got down to business, she forgot about it. She was still thinking about it tomorrow, but the little girl was there Here, my father snatched the little girl away again.

"Guo'er pays homage to aunt and eldest brother."

The little girl said in a sweet voice. This etiquette was very formal, cute and cute.

It was simply strange to Shen Qingrong that he was the only one in their family who still looked exactly like his sister when she was young.

She quickly picked up the fruit. It smelled so good. It was so sweet. Who wouldn't like it?

"Did Guo'er come out specially to greet my aunt?"

Shen Qingrong pinched Guo'er's little face. She looked so good. She looked so much like her sister. She would definitely be like her sister in the future, smart and beautiful, and like her mother, she had the Midas touch.

And Guo'er nodded her little head vigorously, "Guo'er smells my aunt's scent. My aunt's body smells delicious."

Shen Qingrong said this with both love and pain.

She turned back to Yu Wenjin and said, "Let's come over again tomorrow."

Yu Wenjin couldn't help but pressed his forehead. He knew that his mother wanted to take Guo'er away. In fact, he did too. There were only nine younger brothers in his family. They all dreamed of having a younger sister. Unfortunately, his mother really wanted to have a younger sister. They couldn't give birth to a sister, and they also had no sister.

"snort!"

Just when Shen Qingrong was really about to take Guo'er away, a heavy hum came from inside, which stopped Shen Qingrong's steps.

It's over, her father discovered her. Guo'er will definitely not be able to be hugged away. If Shen Qingci really dares to hug her, the gate of Duke Wei's Mansion may really shut her out next time. .

Shen Qingrong quickly put down the child in her arms.

Guo'er raised her little face and smiled at Yu Wenjin.

Yu Wenjin also touched her little face lovingly.

"Brother brought something interesting to Guo'er." He actually knew that Guo'er was here, so he came here this time and specially prepared gifts.