1440

Chapter 1440 The Power of Firearms

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

This thing just now could blow through the top of a mountain.

It was him who brought it.

personally.

Bring me.

of.

On the other hand, he would be blown away by this thing, and even his bones would be blown away. This would not only mean that there were no bones left, it would simply be a waste of his bones and ashes.

With a plop, Emperor Wenyuan's legs softened again, and he knelt down to the ground again. Lao Henglu stretched out his hand and forcibly pulled him up, thus avoiding making a fool of himself immediately. Save.

Emperor Wenyuan held Lao Hengli's arm, and it took him a long time to regain his strength.

"Just now...just now..."

That, he was not wrong, he was not dreaming, right?

Really, a crater was created in the mountain.

Lao Heng considered turning around and couldn't help but stroke his forehead...

"Shen Qingci."

"kindness."

Shen Qingci blinked and called her by her first and last name. This was not right.

"Nonsense."

Luo Hengli was not only embarrassed now, but even his face turned cold.

Well, Shen Qingci knew that, she quickly stood aside and acted like a fool. As a result, she didn't step on her foot properly and stepped on the back of someone's hand. She painfully stepped on Xiaosi who was fainted from fright. He sat up, but when he saw the iron lump facing him, he rolled his eyes and fainted again.

"well……"

Emperor Wenyuan wiped his face. He was so excited that he couldn't say anything. There was only this good word, and he was full of surprise and shock.

This is a firearm, a good thing, a really good thing. This is the real magic weapon. Their Eight Ox Crossbow has made all countries extremely afraid. This firearm is not enough to make them frightened.

Cousin Huang, tell me, how can I be grateful to you this time?

Emperor Wenyuan wiped the sweat from his head with his sleeve.

This time, they were not only able to obtain Cang Tao's iron-melting skills, but they also made firearms. You must know that the reason why Cang Tao is so powerful is not because of anything else, but because their iron-melting skills are the best in the world. , the weapons they forged are also the best in the world, so if you fight with their army, you will owe them a lot just for these, so Cang Tao has always been at the top of all other countries for more than a hundred years. .

Not to mention those little-known small countries, who knows how many have been destroyed by them?

In fact, Emperor Wenyuan had always been worried about whether Cang Tao would one day send troops to the Great Zhou Dynasty. If this was the case, would their ordinary iron be able to defeat other people's refined iron weapons?

But now, he only needs to remember that they had learned the art of melting iron without even realizing it, and then slowly used the fine iron to replace the armor and weapons of all their sergeants. , then their military strength in the Great Zhou Dynasty was more than just strong soldiers and horses, they were unstoppable.