1517

Chapter 1517 Who fell into the water

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

Mrs. Du had no way to refute, because this was the fact, but she could not rule out that what Shen Qingci said now was somewhat revengeful.

"I know what you're thinking?"

Shen Qingrong rolled her eyes at Mrs. Du. With this glance, she knew what Mrs. Du was thinking about? "You are just wondering, is this how my sister takes revenge?"

Mrs. Du looked embarrassed, and Shen Qingrong really guessed it right.

"She doesn't have that much free time."

Shen Qingrong snorted, "If she wanted revenge, she would have done so long ago and would not have waited until now."

Mrs. Du was embarrassed.

Shen Qingrong felt that he was about to break up with her. She was constantly short-sighted, would get lost, and even her heart was blind.

There were some words that she didn't want to say in the first place, but she couldn't tolerate others slandering her sister, even if they were slandering her in her heart.

"Maybe you don't know?"

Shen Qingrong's face darkened. No, not many people may know about this matter. Shen Qingci didn't tell too many people. Even she only found out after Brother Jin's incident.

"That Mr. Song sent a letter to my sister a few years ago."

Mrs. Du said ah.

"Letter, what letter?"

Shen Qingrong rolled her eyes and said, "He wants to ask my sister to do him a favor."

Mrs. Du was relieved now. She was really scared to death. What kind of letter did she think it was?

"What is that Mr. Song asking for?"

Of course, Shen Qingrong did not disappoint Mrs. Du.

Mrs. Du wanted to know, and she would tell her everything today.

"That Lord Song has not been childless for many years. He wants to find Dr. Mo Feilei to diagnose and treat him."

Shen Qingrong raised her eyelids lightly and said, "Later, my sister was treated by Miracle Doctor Mo once. Guess why that one married a concubine with seven or eight bedrooms, but in the end she still didn't give birth to a child. A son and a daughter?”

Mrs. Du shook her head, how did she know that her life was not good, she was destined to have no children.

Shen Qingrong suddenly greeted her and told her clearly and clearly, "Because Mr. Song was raped by his legitimate wife, who is also the biological mother of Miss Song that you like." Juezi's medicine, among those concubines who don't want to conceive a son and a half, it is impossible for Song Mingjiang to give the medicine. Then the only one who can give this medicine is the Xie family. She is indeed the most poisonous woman. In the human heart, if you can't give birth to a son, and you don't want to let another woman give birth to the eldest son of a concubine, you will dethrone your husband. This person is both a bad person, what's the difference between being deposed?"

The smile on Mrs. Du's face froze immediately.

Shen Qingci straightened his hair and said, "And when Divine Doctor Mo returned to my A Ning, my A Ning did not report this matter to Mr. Song. It just ruined Mr. Song's face, and that Song's face." It’s just the girl’s future.”