1409

Chapter 1409 A Centennial Good Family

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

He had to save more. He wanted to save all of Lou Xuefei's share, so that when his grandchildren grow up, it would all be used for their makeup.

As for Prince Jun's Mansion, the same is true for Shen Qingrong. She has ten children to raise, which is equivalent to ten dowry gifts.

Shen Qingrong has never been a greedy person. When she saw her sister acting like this, she discussed with Prince Jun and gave half of the money. Like Prince Shuo's Mansion, they would donate wherever there was a disaster. They just give it away, and it happens every year. Among the porridge sheds in the capital, Prince Jun's Mansion has never been seen, and there has never been any fraud.

Duke Wei's palace had a gold medal for immunity from death and a loyal family. Emperor Wen Yuan was deeply moved, so he directly gave a special gift to Prince Jun's palace.

A century-old philanthropist.

This can be said to be an honor from the royal family. So far, except Shen Qingci who donated all his mother's dowry, he has won a loyal family for the Duke of Wei.

Shen Qingrong has regained another century-old philanthropic family for her husband's family. Gold and silver can be gained or lost, but this gift from the emperor will protect the reputation of Prince Jun's Palace for hundreds of years.

Prince Jun burst into tears on the spot. He ran to the ancestral hall and cried in front of the ancestral tablet for three days.

This kindness is given to the people. Life is good, and it is all a good fate. Who knows that the person who will be helped in the future will not be himself?

So, there is only...

"Hasn't my eldest brother ever taken out any money?"

Shen Qingci actually didn't believe it. She knew Shen Wenhao's temperament. As long as the two sisters did it, he would be very insistent.

"The money is with your sister-in-law. I'll touch the top of her hair. It's okay. Just take care of ourselves."

Shen Qingci pursed her red lips and said, "We may have to revise the incense we will open in the future."

Wen Heng also agrees with this point.

The tree attracts the wind too much.

The wind was blowing too hard, which was not a good thing for them.

"How to divide it?"

Lao Hengli asked Shen Qingci, "Do you have any ideas in your mind?"

"have."

Shen Qingci had thought of this. Now she has researched a lot of fragrant recipes. After making Baichu's money, she will also make money from Beiqi and Cang Tao, especially Cang Tao. If she doesn't make ten thousand yuan from them, If it doesn't happen, she will blow up their palace.

And if Yipinxiang blooms in these places, huge profits may really occur in the future, and this huge profit may be a source of worry.

"In the future, it will be used as military expenses to provide those who have no one to take care of them, orphans without fathers and mothers, and to provide a way of life for those people living in various places."

"Your mother must be very happy to see you like this."

Lao Henglu really felt like this, "She taught An Ning very well and he was very good."