1356

Chapter 1356 Finally arrived in the capital

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

"You're like this..."

Banyu Jiang looked her over from head to toe.

"It seems that he is not qualified to be robbed."

Is this irony?

Shen Qingci straightened his clothes, "Can you guarantee it?"

Shen Qingci asked Su Yu, and Su Yu rolled her eyes.

"There's no guarantee."

Maybe this person is just unlucky.

And Shen Qingci was indeed one of those unlucky people. She was robbed of her carriage, and then she was taken away from Xinruan. She was even thrown into the wilderness, and then she was beaten with a stick and beaten. Even the memory of the past is gone, and even my life is almost gone. Can I still say that I am not unlucky?

The carriage arrived at a town again. It was already dark at this time, and they found a random inn and stayed there.

In fact, they just booked a room, the coachman could do whatever he wanted, and Shen Qingci and Su Yu lived together.

She slept on the bed, while Su Yu just made a bunk on the floor. They had been doing this for the past few days, and they didn't feel any discomfort.

After a long journey and some casual food, Shen Qingci fell asleep there.

Everything was done in moderation. After sitting in this carriage for a long time, she felt a little tired. It seemed that the road she had traveled was not so tiring.

"You can also walk slower."

Su Yu travels around all year round, so she always rides a horse instead of riding a carriage.

Riding a horse is naturally much faster than a carriage, so this journey is not difficult for her, but it is obvious that Shen Qingci is starting to feel a little uncomfortable.

"Nothing, that's it."

Shen Qiu turned over and pulled up the quilt to sleep.

She came here on a journey, not to enjoy the mountains and rivers. She didn't want anything else now, she just wanted to go home, and she hadn't been home or seen her relatives in about a year.

She missed her father, her eldest brother and sister, she also missed Sheng Heng, and even more so, she missed her children.

No matter how hard it is, no one is left alone, and no one has to walk through the road to death.

Even though the journey was so hard, she wanted to return home and see her relatives as soon as possible.

She put her hand into the pillow and found her money bag. Based on the expenses along the way, the money was enough for her to return to the capital.

What the man threw to her, including gold and silver, was three hundred taels. For thirty taels she rented a driver and carriage, and for two hundred taels she hired Su Yu as a bodyguard.

She also has more than a hundred taels left. As long as she doesn't eat and drink on the road and spend money randomly, she should still have dozens of taels left after arriving in the capital.

Now the more than one hundred taels of silver are all for her travel expenses. She is calculating carefully every day, and she has even forgotten how many thousand taels she had before.