1369

Chapter 1369 Just unwilling to speak

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

"How much do you want to be a girl?"

When the shopkeeper asked Shen Qingci, he didn't say anything bad about this luminous pearl.

"This is a fine luminous pearl. Girl, can you tell me the price?"

"You tell me."

Shen Qingci really didn't know how much this bead would cost? Many of them were picked out from the palace, and some of them were the treasures of the previous dynasties that were secretly hidden by the Huang family. Dozens of them were also found. Later, Emperor Wenyuan gave them to her. He may also know that she Just love these beads.

The shopkeeper thought for a while and then gave a number.

"The quality of these beads is really good, so we can sell them up to five thousand taels."

"Okay," Shen Qingci agreed readily. Five thousand taels meant five thousand taels. She used three hundred taels to walk from Cangtao to the capital of Zhou Dynasty.

These five thousand taels are enough.

The worst thing was that it was gone. She went to dig out another one. She didn't know how many luminous pearls were in it. It seemed that Lao Henglu added a lot more to it later.

After taking 5,000 taels of silver, Shen Qingci passed by the 5,000 taels of steamed bun shop again, and the bun seller smiled so brightly that his face turned red as blood.

Shen Qingci was about to leave, but turned back, then took out two coins from his body and placed them on the table.

When she came out of the pawn shop, the pawn shop owner was very generous and gave her hundreds of them. She had not eaten the buns here for a long time and wanted to eat them.

Although the bun seller is not good, the buns are not unpalatable.

Especially when it's taken out of the steamer, it's even more delicious.

"Take...take it..."

The bun seller quickly made two buns, but after a while he felt something was wrong, so he added two more buns.

Shen Qingci took the buns strangely, and when she saw the two extra ones inside, it was no longer a forced sale, but the coquettish look of the bun owner made her feel relieved again. , this obviously means that she did not recognize him, which proves that her face has really changed, and it is also very different from before.

But why did her face change?

it seems that……

She touched the top of her shoulder. In fact, she could still feel the pain now. As long as she moved slightly, it might be painful.

But she really felt that the reason why her face could recover was definitely related to the injury and bleeding.

Regardless of whether it is or not, let's not mention it now, her current face has helped her a lot.

After touching his body for a long time, Shen Qingci took out two more coins and placed them on the table.

The boss selling steamed buns was immediately dumbfounded. Those two steamed buns, those steamed buns...

In fact, he wanted to say that the steamed bun was a gift from him, and it was free of charge. It really was free of charge.

But who made his mouth too stupid? Before he could say these words, the person had already left and disappeared, so he couldn't find the person either.