1418

Chapter 1418 Who is her girl?

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

Sanxi didn't have that much curiosity, and of course she didn't have much insight. Shen Qingci asked her not to open the paper ball, so she didn't open it, and she wasn't allowed to look at it, so she didn't look at it. In fact, even if she opened it, it would be nothing.

So many lines must have blurred her eyes, and how could she possibly know what they were all about?

At this time, in a small alley, the people who have lived here for a long time are also ordinary civilians. Of course, they are also the most inconspicuous people in the capital. However, as long as they are diligent, they can always protect themselves. Food and clothing.

An old man wearing coarse clothes walked in. As soon as he came in, someone ran over in a hurry.

"Dad, dad..."

This sudden sound also made the old man couldn't help but put a smile on his face.

If Shen Qingci were here, he would have immediately recognized that this old man was none other than the old coachman who took her back to Beijing.

As for the person who calls him dad, of course he is not the adopted son of the old coachman, but a silly son that the old coachman picked up for himself outside. When he was a fool, he couldn't tell his appearance, but when he put those mud and the like After washing it off, I realized that this stupid son was quite good-looking.

He is a handsome young man, but it is a pity that he is not clear-headed. Otherwise, how good it would be.

"Dad, drink water."

The idiot was holding a bowl with some warm water in it. The old coachman took it over. Touching the bowl made his nose sore with joy. His son, who had spent all his efforts to raise him, did not say anything about serving him a bowl. He was so cool. I didn't expect him to be the one I picked up, so I really thought of him as a father.

Although he is stupid, he has a kind heart.

"Let's go, daddy will cook for you."

The old coachman had just returned from work. He used the money given by the nobleman to buy this small courtyard. Although the courtyard was small, it was enough for the two of them, father and son.

He used his own carriage to work as a coachman in the capital. He could do a few businesses in one day. Even though he didn't make too much in one day, it was enough for the two of them to live on. Besides, He still has dozens of taels of silver in his hand. No matter what, he doesn't have to worry about making a living.

His stupid son must have no way to live. He just thought that if he could earn some money, he could marry the stupid son a housewife. His stupid son was a little stupid, but he didn't. He doesn't know how to hit or curse people anymore. At most, he is a bit stupid. As long as he pays enough money, he should still be able to marry and maybe have a son and a half. From now on, even if he shuts up The eyes can also rest in peace.

Even if it didn't work, he actually thought of the worst outcome. After all, in this capital, there would always be officials who would give them a picture and help them collect the corpse.

He had heard that there was no such thing in the capital before, but a noble lady provided money. In the future, these rootless people who died in vain in the capital would finally have a place to go.

No matter what happens now, their affairs are settled. Of course, this is also the worst plan. He doesn't believe that he can't support himself with a single hand and has a fool.