1490

Chapter 1490 Going to the capital

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

Changlin has always sent things to the capital in this way.

The more careful you are, the more suspicious you will be, and the more unintentional it is, the smoother it will be.

This time, on the surface, they are all ordinary officers and soldiers from Changlin, but in fact, these are the most powerful and elite soldiers that Lao Hengli has found, and these things will also arrive in the capital after March. .

The bang also frightened the people on both sides of Changlin and Kaihe.

In fact, they all know that this is the imperial court blowing up the mountain to build a road. Of course, the people on both sides are also happy to see the success. Once the road is completed, it will be great for the people on both sides. result.

On the other side of Kaihe River, you can sell things from Changlin nearby, and the people of Changlin can also buy things from Kaihe River. This means that the two places will be much closer than before. People on both sides can also intermarry. , and I heard that Changlin is very wealthy. For the people of Kaihe, this is undoubtedly another place to make money.

The people had been waiting since they knew about it, but they didn't expect it to be so sudden, which shocked the people on both sides. During the earthquake, many people thought it was an earthquake on the ground. Moved.

It turned out later that it was not precession, but an explosion of mountains.

Of course, the so-called mountain explosion cannot be completed in one explosion. Sometimes it needs to be exploded hundreds of times.

Just like the Xunhe side, the initial explosion was like an explosion on the people themselves, and it also blew up the people to the point of losing three souls and seven souls.

On this first day, everyone may have been confused, but after the bombing continued day after day, when they heard these things later, they pretended not to have heard them at all. It was not until the bombings were completed one month later that they were used again. In January, more than ten feet of the road had been built, and the top of the snow-capped mountain was still covered with snow, but it was divided into two, each with its own camp, but not involving each other.

At this time, a carriage also passed through the mountains. It had snowed in the snow-capped mountains, but there was no snow on the road. The newly built road was very smooth and had been crushed by gravel. Even if it rains again in the future, this road The road is never muddy.

"Mother, father..."

Guo'er, who was playing with the cloth tiger, stood up immediately.

kindness.

Yu Wenjin quickly stood up, walked over, and then held his sister's little hand.

"But your parents are here?"

"Yes," Guo'er nodded, "Guo'er smells mother and father."

Yu Wenjin pinched her little face.

"Your little nose is really quite clever."

Guo'er tilted her little head, "Brother, can't you smell it?"

"Of course you can't smell it."

Yu Wenjin doesn't have as good a sense of smell as his younger sister. The only younger sister in their family is the daughter of the Lou family. In the future, the brothers will rely on her younger sister to earn more money.