1515

Chapter 1515 is given to you

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: Large, Medium, Small

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

Shen Qingci raised his hand and touched his face.

"I want to grow older now."

That was the case. Others envied her face that had not changed in decades, but who knew that she didn't want to go out with this face every day.

Not everyone can take this monster for granted.

"Those kids didn't do it on purpose."

Shen Qingrong begged for those few, "Don't argue with them."

Death penalty can be avoided, but living crime cannot be forgiven.

Shen Qingci never thought about killing them. They were all half-grown children originally, but they just had to change their tempers. These will be the pillars of the court in the future, and they are all people who have read the books of sages. He is so bold and does not follow the etiquette. I think it is because he was raised unclearly on a daily basis.

"Then let them follow Jin Ke'er to work for a year."

Shen Qingrong also felt that those children should be taught well. They didn't learn well, but each one became more courageous. Fortunately, it fell into Shen Qingci's hands this time, but if it were replaced by someone else, let's see if their level was improved. Peel off the skin.

"Sister, just decide."

After hearing this, Shen Qingci also planned to put the matter over.

Shen Qingrong breathed a sigh of relief. After returning, he also asked people to inform the people in the mansion about the matter.

Naturally, the people in these houses burst into tears of gratitude. Fortunately, they could save such a life, but it was just for a year. Not to mention a year, ten years is not an exaggeration. Such a bold person, You still can't predict what kind of trouble will happen in the future?

Therefore, their iron work is not a loss at all. Princess Xiaojun has thrown her own prince into the iron industry, and their iron work is indeed not a loss at all.

Before Yu Wenjin could ask clearly, there was already a small baggage in his arms, and the baggage didn't even have half a tael of silver, just a set of clothes, and then he was thrown directly into the deep mountains and old forests.

Several young men were also crying like ghosts and howling like wolves and wolves, and this was the start of their fight. They really had to live a life of blacksmithing like little donkeys.

This year was enough time for them to grow up. At first, they cried almost every day. They really got up earlier than chickens, worked more than cows, and went to bed later than eunuchs. Their hands and shoulders were full of Not to mention the scraped skin, I still ate rough food. I was hungry, tired and sleepy. I really didn’t know what I was going to do to survive this day.

This day happened to be Mrs. Li's birthday in the city. Shen Qingrong had a good relationship with this lady, so she was ready to go there in person.

She went there together with Mrs. Bai, and the marriage between their two families was naturally settled verbally. Naturally, this relationship is also extraordinary.

Shen Qingrong didn't bring her son here. At this time, it was just a time to choose a bride for her children. She had a certain number in mind.

"Where's your March?"