801-830

Chapter 801 She Can Live To Be A Hundred Years Old

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

Everyone in Dongling is a good farmer, no matter men, women, young or old, women in Dongling can also be caught inside and outside the house, cooking and washing are easy.

While there, she also learned to make a fire and cook some simple meals. When she came, she had already bought some rice noodles from the village head. The village head didn't ask any more questions, and just brought her the rice noodles, which were already piled up in the kitchen.

When she opened the cabinet, she just wanted to see if there would be any extra quilts here. After opening the cabinet, she laughed. It seemed that she was very lucky. There were a few new quilts here. .

I don't know if the family didn't take it, or forgot to take it?

Now this quilt is cheap for her.

She picked up the quilt and hung it outside to let the wind blow once to remove the moisture, so it can be used at night.

After everything was harvested and settled, it was nightfall.

Shen Qing resigned and lit a fire in the kitchen, and cooked some meals for himself.

The night was a bit gloomy, she was sitting in the courtyard, eating a pancake, and couldn't help but look at the stars above her head.

The moonlight at Dongling is beautiful, especially when the peach blossoms are in full bloom, and you can always see those flying peach blossoms at any time.

She took out the porcelain bottle again, and opened it. There was no smell in it, because every medicine was sealed with wax pills, and she was afraid that the medicine would lose its effect.

She sighed, and clenched the bottle in her hand again. She really felt like she got a hot potato, so she thought she would not tell the second person about this medicine. As for how to distribute the medicine , She hasn't thought about it so far, when she returns to the capital, she will think about it slowly.

To her, Tangling's Taoyuan was an adventure, but to others, it was the secret of longevity that ordinary people would never achieve.

Where should this be placed?

Shen Qingci stood up and was also looking for a place to put these things. She searched the inner room for a long time, and also searched for all the mouse holes, but there was still no suitable place.

Don't worry, she still has five days, enough time for her to find a very safe place.

She slept in this room that night, outside there was only the rustling sound of the wind blowing the big trees, and there seemed to be no other sounds, so quiet, and she was used to the air with the sweet fragrance of peach blossoms, It was also there that they would sleep until dawn, but now that the world is in chaos outside, she discovered that they, in the chaotic world, need to be careful even when they sleep.

The scenery outside is very good, but the danger is also increasing.

When Shen Qingci woke up again, it was already bright outside, and she didn't even know when she fell asleep, was it the second watch, the third watch, or the fourth watch?

[Currently used, the app with the most complete and best listening sounds, integrated with 4 speech synthesis engines, over 100 kinds of timbres, and an artifact that supports offline reading, huanyuanapp.org Source App]